Facial Moisturizer which do you like to use best and recommend?

i have very combination/sensitive skin.... it can get oily or dry...
i have used everything... Clinique... Loreal... Olay... EVERYTHING!!!!

then i found MARIO BADESCU... BEST LINE OF SKINCARE EVER!!!!!!! I full on swear by this brand... they have the best lines for sensitive skins... and if its good enough for Rachel Bilson its good enough for me.
and AFFORDABLE... u can get it from mariobadescu.com
im not sure if you can get it in stores in the US.. but i buy it from a store called Kit in Australia....

My esthetician recommends Obagi products and for a cell renewel serum/moisturizer, she gave me Rhonda Allison..soo yummy and it smells like almonds!

I also love anything by IS Clinical. It's a serum but it moisturizes, it's weird but it works. I have dry/oily/acne-prone skin and this bangs them out w/o any problem.

I use Clinique Moisture Surge Extra. It's great because it sinks into the skin without leaving that slimy/greasy film that most moisturizers leave behind. It's especially great if you have somewhat oily skin.

Personally I cleanse with Eve Lom and which not only cleanses but exfoliates. Because it is a very thick ointment it is the only cleanser I have ever used that doesn't dry out my skin - but it washes off very easily and doesn't leave a trace if you use the muslin cloth provided. I find my skin is so much lees dry than it used to be before i started using this, Then I moisturise with Aveda hydrating lotion - it is light so it doesnt cling but really does the job and my skin never feels tight or dry.

I have also used Clarins multi - active day cream in the past and would highly recommend it for really dry skin. It comes in two strengths - for normal and very dry skin so you can get some testers and decide which is the best.

I also use Dermalogica and Kiehls and totally agree that these ranges are really worth trying.

It doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned about exfoliation. The brands suggested above are probably all good. But your skin care routine is as if not more important as a good cream. Do you exfoliate? When we have dead skin accumulating on the surface, it doesn't matter what we use, the skin is not really absorbing it. Deep cleansing and refining masks helps too. I am extremely lazy when it comes to this, but I swear by a good routine and masks. Good luck.

I'm in love with DHC skincare products. My bf mama got some samples in the mail and gave them to me about a year ago. I used them for a week and then I was hooked. I have sensative/combo skin. My forehead gets kinda dry and so does my nose. But since I've been using these products, I haven't had any problems. I would recomend the Olive Essentials set or the Hydrating one. They have so many products. I also like them because they don't test on animals :love:

here's the website www.dhcskincare.com And since I order from them I think I can send out free samples to people, so if you want any, just let me know! :biggrin:

I have a bit of a comprehensive skincare regime. I use a Vitamin C serum by PSF but may try SKII next, then wait and follow with a glycolic lotion by MD Forte and then follow with a Yonka or Dermalogica moisturiser (depends on the season) which I mix with a Dr. Hauschka bronzing concentrate. At night, I use the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel and follow with a Decleor Balm or Yonka moisturizer or PSF retinol. I also sometimes use a Decleor oil. I am a bit of a skin care product addict as well as a handbag addict.

If you are not using a Vitamin C serum, I strongly recommend it.

My skin is pretty normal/combination.