Facial Moisturizer which do you like to use best and recommend?

I use Clarins and it works for me. I cannot use product that has alcohol so this one is the only one for me that works. Well I actually have not tried many other products since all the products I have tried don't work well for me.

bryanboy said:
I swear by Kiehl's Ultra facial moisturiser.

I swear by anything by Kiehl's. Great customer service, sample program and the products do what they say. I am a bit of a product junkie and am very happy with all their products I have used.
I have been using their eye cream since I was 25 and even estheticians ask me what I have been using when they find out my age.
When I have dry skin I use the lycopene facial mousturizing cream, but if you go ask them for advice they might suggest somethng different.

I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. What works for me:

Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Creme
(According to the EL site: 2004 Allure Editors' Choice Awards Moisturizer for Night and More Magazine 2004 Best of Beauty Award)

and for less dry times: Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Like you I have very sensitive skin and gets dry around the nose area. After using Kiehl's Abyssine it got A LOT better. However I have 2 different lotions a year, one for colder dryer time, and one for spring/ sumemr time. So far kiehl's is the best i have used for the dry times. Try exfoliating a bit, it helps. :amuse:

I have always been huge on Khiels and now I am using a cleanser, toner and mosturizer from kNutek teraputek. I was recommended it by the lady thats does my facials and i love it!!!!

afrolynne said:
Like you I have very sensitive skin and gets dry around the nose area. After using Kiehl's Abyssine it got A LOT better. However I have 2 different lotions a year, one for colder dryer time, and one for spring/ sumemr time. So far kiehl's is the best i have used for the dry times. Try exfoliating a bit, it helps. :amuse:
Yes...I got dry around nose area....I can relate...