Facelift surgery

I am in my late 40s. I did a mid facelift and nose revision this January in one of reputable clinics in Korea. I am very unhappy with the result, the aesthetic outcome has been poor and I still have red skin behind my ears that I still can put my hair up. I have been waiting patiently with hope that it may improve but I clearly see now what had gone wrong and further improvement would be unlikely.

After such a cost and pain etc it is very disheartening.

Knowing what I know now, I didn't really need a facelift except the lose skin just underneath chin which could have corrected with small excision to remove the skin, and a bit of graft would have been perfect. I look at my old photos and I miss her. There was a bit of sagging but she looked supple and beautiful, it looks weird and unnatural.

I am planning to visit Korea in the next couple of months to see what can be done to improve the aesthetics/shape, and also looking into nose revision.

Please DO NOT rush. That is my biggest regret.

If anyone knows any doc in Seoul with good aesthetics (not just skills) and experience I would appreciate info. Thanks.

Very sorry to hear that. Thank you for the advice, I feel do not rush is the right thing to do.

I am also looking facelift doctor in Korea, can you share which hospital or dr you went for your previous facelift or pm me ? ^_^

I am in my late 40s. I did a mid facelift and nose revision this January in one of reputable clinics in Korea. I am very unhappy with the result, the aesthetic outcome has been poor and I still have red skin behind my ears that I still can put my hair up. I have been waiting patiently with hope that it may improve but I clearly see now what had gone wrong and further improvement would be unlikely.

After such a cost and pain etc it is very disheartening.

Knowing what I know now, I didn't really need a facelift except the lose skin just underneath chin which could have corrected with small excision to remove the skin, and a bit of graft would have been perfect. I look at my old photos and I miss her. There was a bit of sagging but she looked supple and beautiful, it looks weird and unnatural.

I am planning to visit Korea in the next couple of months to see what can be done to improve the aesthetics/shape, and also looking into nose revision.

Please DO NOT rush. That is my biggest regret.

If anyone knows any doc in Seoul with good aesthetics (not just skills) and experience I would appreciate info. Thanks.

Very sorry to hear that. Thank you for the advice, I feel do not rush is the right thing to do.

I am also looking facelift doctor in Korea, can you share which hospital or dr you went for your previous facelift or pm me ? ^_^

This is the fifth day after my surgery for a facelift. I had the brow lift, eyes, both lower and upper, done and my throat area as well as my jaw line, which seemed to show the most age. I'm feeling pretty good
Congratulation! Take your time to heal. Things change in variable stages. i had it done 5 yrs ago and til this day I LOVE my result. I often gave out my 2ct opinion but quite a few readers had wrong impressions which made me pretty feel unappreciated. Therefore, enjoy your healing and slowly give out your own thoughts.
Again, I am glad you did it.