Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

After posting a thread about my indecisiveness a few weeks ago, I finally took the plunge and got my HG from Rue Cambon on Friday!! Sort of a boring reveal because it’s just a classic bag that I’m sure most of you have already, but I’m honestly so over the moon to have gotten it and had the full Cambon experience!! I don’t know if I’d say my collection is finished, but I feel so satisfied to have gotten a new classic flap (my other ones are vintage), I don’t feel as much of an itch as I did a month ago!

View attachment 4348696
View attachment 4348697
View attachment 4348699
View attachment 4348701View attachment 4348709View attachment 4348703View attachment 4348706

Love your post! Nothing boring about it! Congrats!

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
I want this but the only Chanel in my state is at Nordstrom and they didn’t get this. My only Chanel purchase history is with them or Paris so can’t do chargesend. [emoji24]

I purchased mine from Chanel in Neiman Marcus. I sent my CA a text, she tracked it down, and had it shipped to me. I could’ve picked it up from the store but didn’t feel like driving. There are several Chanel’s in Neiman’s and Nordstrom. I would try them and they can do a charge send if you have a Neiman’s, Nordstrom, or any major credit card.

Reactions: p3b
I had no idea this Reissue was being released for Act 1. My SA sent it to me and I instantly fell in love. The color is a true chameleon ranging from blush to pale pink to nude & can look sort of beige at times as well. Just beautiful, especially for pink/nude lovers.
And picked up the Rose Gold boy mini o as well.
Absolutely stunning Reissue, congratulations on both additions. :heart::heart::heart:

How can THIS possibly be boring???!! :lol:
Congrats on your hg, sounds like it was a wonderful memory to treasure. :heart:

That is SO AWESOME!!!!
My BFF and I will be there in about 5 weeks, and your post definitely adds to the excitement and anticipation!
Congratulations on your gorgeous bag!

Love your post! Nothing boring about it! Congrats!

Thanks you guys! It was magical, exactly the experience I wanted to have there! (I think the shop was even sold out of this color/HW combo, it took 20 minutes for them to track one down for me, so the SA entertained me with other bags to look at and a tour of the shop while we waited!)