Eyeliner & Its different effects! (PICS) Come and have a look! ***

you already seem to know alot about makeup that I didnt know! you're right makeup can definitely create so many different looks, itsso fun to play around with...

A tip I learned recently is that you can line your top lashline with pencil and go over it with a liquid liner to make your eyes stand out more

Thankyou very much to everyone! - Your comments have been wonderful and have done wonders for boosting my confidence in wanting to undertake a makeup-artist course.

I truly believe that EVERYONE can do this! Its something im very passionate about and interested in! I believe there is a certain science to makeup (yes that sounds crazy) but im happy that you could all learn something new from my examples.

Belini, i would be happy to! But are you referring to the whole face or just the eyes?

Wow your pictures are great, I love all the different effects you can make. The second and third pictures are really gorgeous. I can't even put eyeliner on in the most basic way, let alone do all that. Whenever I pick one up I end up looking like a right clown.

You are VERY talented! You should do tutorials... you know, showing us step-by-step EXACTLY what and how to do! I'm waiting for your blush and lipstick tips, too.:yes: