EXPRESS club

Took advantage of the B1G1 sale today and a coupon I received in the mail.

Bought:
Zelda Crops - Medium (?) wash
Bra Cami - Blue Dazzle
Sailor Shorts - Black
1-button Jacket - Black

Bummed out the cashier didn't even ask if I wanted to use my reward, but I'll just use it next time.

GingerSnap527 said:
BUMP

Anyone know if Express can locate an item in a store if I call? I was just about to place an order online and the item sold out (Zelda Color Cropped Jean Legging - Red).

Yep they can! If you are looking at it online the last 4 digits of the item number are the same as the in store style number. Just describe the item first the you can make sure the style numbers match. Because we don't memorize all the style numbers :smile:

Can't tell you how many times people call with only a style number or tell me the sku from the receipt, like I can magically recall any item from memory by these numbers!

I went into Express yesterday and walked back out in less than 10 minutes. I thought everything was :yucky:. I've never been a huge Express fan, but I could always pick something up there if I was in a crunch. Lately, I just can't find anything in the store that I like at all.

I got a ton of stuff from there yesterday because they just opened up the second Canadian store closer to my work. I got the rib trimmed wool coat, two dresses, a bunch of sweaters and a couple of blouses in yellow and green.

The Black & White blouse is from Express.

A63CD0D3-A830-48D9-8938-30D099F4841D-2100-000002341BF64EF3-1.jpg