EXPRESS club

I like shopping at Express for work clothes -- cardigans, blouses, pants, and shirts, but I haven't looked into anything else. I looooove the fit of their Editor and Columnist pants!

Going to work bright and early tomorrow AM to do some markdowns! I think all of the sweaters that are currently 50% off and the $19.90 tees will be clearance for sure. So if you wanted those and want to use coupons do it now! Otherwise go in and get all the new clearance stuff tomorrow!

Going to work bright and early tomorrow AM to do some markdowns! I think all of the sweaters that are currently 50% off and the $19.90 tees will be clearance for sure. So if you wanted those and want to use coupons do it now! Otherwise go in and get all the new clearance stuff tomorrow!

which sweaters? sorry i live in south florida i think we get limited stock

Does anyone own the Zelda Jean Leggings? I've been wanting some colored denim and wanted to see if they were of good quality and if they stretched out throughout the day.

I have them in red and love them. I feel they stretch out a bit, but not too badly. They are good material, and I'm happy with them (and definitely worth it if you use a coupon or there is a promotion).

Random question...I was looking at the Zelda crop leggings, but they don't seem to be on the BOGO 50% off sale like the rest of the jeans (including the non-cropped Zelda leggings). This is on the website.

Is this also the case in the stores, or are they also under the BOGO promo?

GingerSnap527 said:
Random question...I was looking at the Zelda crop leggings, but they don't seem to be on the BOGO 50% off sale like the rest of the jeans (including the non-cropped Zelda leggings). This is on the website.

Is this also the case in the stores, or are they also under the BOGO promo?

I've seen it at the stores. But I could be wrong. If u have a store nearby I would call first before heading to the mall.

Aurify said:
Does anyone know what the difference between 'studio stretch' and 'double weave stretch' is? Does it affect sizing?

I have never heard of double weave stretch. Most people find sizing pretty consistent for all editors, few go up a size if they try a columnist pant.