EXPRESS club

Express Sequin top & Colorblock satchel:

629DACCF-D914-4F0B-9CB4-D15206A24A1F-4356-0000047ACBEBA965-1.jpg

Just received the Express wrap dress (http://www.express.com/printed-knit-wrap-dress-49652-1079/control/page/3/show/3/index.pro) and I quite like it. It's not worth $80 (full price), but for the $40 I paid I think it's worth it. Express calls this a 'wear to work' dress, but given how low cut it is, and how short is is (on me, at least 5 inches above the knee), I would definitely say it's more of a party/casual dress. The material is thin and you'd definitely want to wear seamless panties to avoid VPL.

I'm 5'8" and this is an XS. Sorry for the phone pic!

IMG_20121128_124050.jpg

So Express is 30% off the whole store, but I was told I couldn't use a coupon. I thought you could when it was % off the store.

Guess I'm imagining coupon policies, lol. At least I got a cute shirt cheap with my rewards.

So Express is 30% off the whole store, but I was told I couldn't use a coupon. I thought you could when it was % off the store.

Guess I'm imagining coupon policies, lol. At least I got a cute shirt cheap with my rewards.

My local store is 40% off! I was so pissed when they said I couldn't use the coups. Never ever in my 4 ish years working there had they ever done that! (except black Friday when it specifically says on the coupon that it's not valid) so I e-mailed the company!

My local store is 40% off! I was so pissed when they said I couldn't use the coups. Never ever in my 4 ish years working there had they ever done that! (except black Friday when it specifically says on the coupon that it's not valid) so I e-mailed the company!
Ooh, so it isn't just me! I know I've always arranged my Express trips around their promotions and the coupons I have.

Let me know what they say. I don't like this new policy (if that is the case).

Also, no fair your store is 40% off.