Exchange/Return policy in SAKS for Chanel?

the tags are not attached, but i still keep all of those tags, is that OK?

in fact, i dont want to return. i just want to exchange it to a black one.

What do you mean that you don't want to return, you just want to exchange it for a black one? I'm confused-- how can you exchange without returning?

For me, once the tags are off and someone uses a bag once, it becomes used and therefore not something returnable. Please don't return a used bag.

I can tell you this regarding the return policy at my SAks......I have been a witness to several incidents in which women tried to return bags and the Manager was called, checked the bag and refused to take them back since they had been used. If I buy an expensive bag from Saks, I want a brand new, never used bag with all tags attached unless, I am informed by my SA that the bag was returned and given an option to take it or not.

Exchanging the bag for a black one is the same as returning as far as the next customer is concerned. It was embarassing to see the women have to take the bags back with them but I was glad that such a stand was taken to protect the next buyer. Sell the bag elsewhere, but do not return it, nor exchange it. If you have a friend or acquaintance who wants to trade you or wants the white bag., have them buy the black one and do a switcherooo, although I doubt they would give a brand new one and take a used one, but you never know...GL:heart:H

I bought a white CHANEL classic flap in SAKS on 02/15/2008, and now i want to change it to black color (same price), is it possible?

can somebody tell me the return policy of CHANEL in saks?

The duty would have to be paid by the importer, so in this case, Saks. But if you mark the package correctly noting it is a "returned" item it should escape duty. Anyway you may want to call Saks and ask for authorization and instructions to return before you send it back. The shipping may take a long time to get here and by then your return period may have expired and return disallowed.

Thank you, Mmmpurses for such helpful advice!!

hello everyone...i just purchased 2 chanel bags recently but im thinking of returning one of them...do you know the time limit of returning chanel bags to saks??? thanks in advance

I think the actual time frame is 60 days, but I'm sure they take returns after that. The only thing that could be an issue is if an item goes on sale they'll want to only credit the reduced price.

I bought my first Chanel classic caviar bag in black at the beginning on 08 and never even wore it out! I would like to return it and exchange for the new maxi jumbo black bag, is this possible to do at Saks since it's been so long? It's still in its box though..

Thanks for the help.

Just checked one of my receipts from Saks Chanel from last week...on the back, it says "Merchandise presented after 60 days will be credited based on the current selling price. For ALL returns, Proof of Purchase is required."

So if you haven't used it, the bag still has its tags on it, and you have your receipt, it's worth a shot. GL!

In my experience the Saks return policy is flexible. So if you have an SA there that you know she can probably do a return for you since these bags don't go out of style and don't go on sale. Now with the slow economy the SA will probably want to accommodate you and get commission.