Exchange/Return policy in SAKS for Chanel?

I think I know the answer but just want to check. If I buy from a Chanel in Saks do I have to return it to a Chanel in Saks or can I return to any Saks? I ask because my Saks here does not have a Chanel boutique, I'd have to drive 3hrs to get back to where I bought mine from and really not in the mood for that drive.

I think I know the answer but just want to check. If I buy from a Chanel in Saks do I have to return it to a Chanel in Saks or can I return to any Saks? I ask because my Saks here does not have a Chanel boutique, I'd have to drive 3hrs to get back to where I bought mine from and really not in the mood for that drive.

You can also call SAKS & arrange a "free pick up"..you can ask your SA to do this

You can return a item that you purchased in SAKS to any SAKS.. You might have
an issue if the store you want to return it to doesn't carry Chanel ..
Saks has been known to take it in as a COM & ship it back to the original
store of purchase where the credit/refund will then be issued ( you of course
will get a receipt for that item)

Hello!

Is anyone familiar with the return policy at Saks (on Chanel handbags)? It says within 30 days; after that refund based on current selling price.

Since these bags don't go on sale, does that mean they can be returned several months later for the price paid?

Just wondering for reference...thank you!

Hello!

Is anyone familiar with the return policy at Saks (on Chanel handbags)? It says within 30 days; after that refund based on current selling price.

Since these bags don't go on sale, does that mean they can be returned several months later for the price paid?

Just wondering for reference...thank you!

I believe it's pretty strict 30 days for chanel and after that they will not return it at all unless they make an exception for you.