Exchange/Return policy in Neiman Marcus for Chanel?

NM is very good about exchanges in my experience.
If you have the tags on and all paperwork it included you'll have no problem exchanging it, even at a different NM.

^That's not necessairy true. I tried that exact scenario w/ sunglasses and they wouldn't do it, even told them it was as gift from DH.
no go.

I am wondering if NM would do a price adjustment if the bag is bought less than a month ago... I have never used the bag and the tag is still attached to it... the only problem is there is no NM close to me and i purchased it from out of state...

Does anybody know about the NM exchange policy? I recently purchased a brand new purple lamb e/w from ebay and decided that the size is too small for me but unfortunatly, the seller doesnt accept returns. I was looking at the bag earlier and saw that on the chanel price tag, there was a little sticker put on the tag (kind of like the Macys return stickers they put on all tags of things you purchase) that says NM and some #s.

Would I be able to take this into any NM that sells chanel and exchange? All the tags are still intact and I still have original box, dustbag, auth card, etc.

Any info appreciated, i'd rather not try to re sell on ebay!!!

:heart:

If its a hot enough item, I have no doubt that it could be done (NM is very lax about these things) but it would totally suck for the new buyer who ends up paying full price for a bag that came from Ebay.

Theoretically, if the bag is new with tags I don't see the problem in you returning it to NM. In reality, though, I believe they will require a receipt to process the return. If you don't have a receipt, they will try to verify the sale in their system by running the credit card the bag was purchased on. I don't know how they would handle it if you said it was a gift...just be prepared, you may be out of luck and will just have to re-sell on eBay.

Honestly, when you buy on eBay that's the chance you're taking...if you don't like what you bought you don't have the safety of a return policy to fall back on.

Ummm, OK, is the question really IF you can return a pre-owned bag from EBAY to NM??!!! WTF? Even if you could (get around the rules), how wrong is that?! :tdown:
Think about the unfortunate buyer that's gonna pay full retail for a pre-owned bag from ebay! Would you want to be on the receiving end of this? Just try to resell on ebay, sheesh.

Ummm, OK, is the question really IF you can return a pre-owned bag from EBAY to NM??!!! WTF? Even if you could (get around the rules), how wrong is that?! :tdown:
Think about the unfortunate buyer that's gonna pay full retail for a pre-owned bag from ebay! Would you want to be on the receiving end of this? Just try to resell on ebay, sheesh.

:true::goodpost: