Exchange/Return policy in Neiman Marcus for Chanel?

Well think about how you would feel if someone sold you a used bag from neiman marcus after someone else used it first?
I assume this comment is directed at me, as I posted most recently on this thread. I have NOT used the bag, which I had ordered sight unseen and discovered had a small flaw upon arrival. I was deliberating whether to accept the flaw and wanted to confirm how much time I had to make a decision.

I assume this comment is directed at me, as I posted most recently on this thread. I have NOT used the bag, which I had ordered sight unseen and discovered had a small flaw upon arrival. I was deliberating whether to accept the flaw and wanted to confirm how much time I had to make a decision.
Then if its unused and had a flaw, then you are always welcome to have it returned for a full refund or have them send it into chanel for it to be fixed which will take up to 6 weeks.

Then if its unused and had a flaw, then you are always welcome to have it returned for a full refund or have them send it into chanel for it to be fixed which will take up to 6 weeks.
The flap is slightly crooked, so it’s not an issue that can be fixed. I just have to decide if I can live with it, as these bags are rarely perfect!

The flap is slightly crooked, so it’s not an issue that can be fixed. I just have to decide if I can live with it, as these bags are rarely perfect!
Yeah ive heard about those bags having that type of issue but maybe you wont even be able to notice it. Honestly though imo it would bother me especially because we pay so much money for these items we want them to be as "perfect" as possible. Lol