Exchange/Return policy in Neiman Marcus for Chanel?

I purchased a Chanel bag at NM via charge send and might want to return it. How much time do I have? Does it start from the day order was placed or when I received it in the mail? Thank you!

Dumb question, if my nearest NM does have a Chanel department then where would I return the bag?

You can do either of these -
1. Take your bag to your local Neimans and customer service should send it back for you, or
2. Send it back to the store you purchased yourself via USPS or whatever service you prefer but be sure to purchase insurance, just in case.

You can do either of these -
1. Take your bag to your local Neimans and customer service should send it back for you, or
2. Send it back to the store you purchased yourself via USPS or whatever service you prefer but be sure to purchase insurance, just in case.
If I bring it to by local Neimans I would be refunded the same day right? Not until after the store I purchased it from receives it right?

I purchased a Chanel bag at NM via charge send and might want to return it. How much time do I have? Does it start from the day order was placed or when I received it in the mail? Thank you!
It has to be unused with the receipt. I bought a Chanel Lambskin Boy in March and I'm returning it this weekend since they came out with caviar for cruise. I never used it and the tag is still on so they said its ok to bring it back.

Does anyone know if the return policy for Chanel bags purchased from Neiman Marcus is still 30 days? Thanks!

That would depend on whether the store you purchased from has changed to a chanel leased boutique. Eventually, all NM Chanel will be leased boutiques and subject to a limited time frame for returns. If yours is leased, I believe you can return within two weeks; otherwise, you have 30 days.