Everywhere is here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I came home to my Take Me Everywhere in Chocolate Crash today. After ordering it months ago, I wasn't really prepared to fall in love so quickly when I saw it.

The color, well, it's TDF. Incredibly lightweight as well. I think I might miss the inside middle zip of the Love Me, but I already love the thinner handles.

Pics as soon as I figure out why my camera is misbehaving.

2. Hooray! Can't wait to see your pix! Well done!

3. Congrats Pinkshoulders. I was just talking about that bag. I bet the bag is gorgeous. I can't wait to see pics.

4. AAAhhhh! DYING to see the chocolate crash!!!

5. pics pics pics! :popcorn:

6. Oh, do hurry!! I have been dying to see the choc. crash!!:woohoo:

7. Your bag sounds simply delicious!

I can't wait to see it in this colour and style....and of course your review to boot!

8. I can't wait to see your pics!!!

9. Bring on the pics!

10. Pics Please....bring 'em on....I am :drool: to see them!!

11. Can't wait to see pics of the Everywhere ...REALLY!! :cursing::woohoo:

12. ^^^Cilifene, are we getting a bit impatient?lol:P I'm with you though. I bet it looks incredible in the choco crash. I wish I was more of a chocolate person rather than black because I think the choco matte and crash are two of Jackie's nicest leathers.

13. ^^^ Yes!! :popcorn:

14. Maybe you should pop out and buy a new camera?

15. You guys are too funny! As I feared, the chocolate crash is rather hard to photograph (I will try outside tomorrow), but here's my first effort. It is a gorgeous slightly textured finish and a deep brown that hints toward red at times. I got this with gold hardware.

BTW, I think I need a digital SLR. :yes:

Attached Files: