Everyone wants the Batignolles!!!

orinoco

Old school tPFer
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
is it just me or does everyone seem to be gettin a new Batignolles??! i've just recently ordered the Batignolles Vertical :love: but i didn't know it was something trendy... just thought it was a rather classy looking every day bag:P.. Anyways, to better understand my new beloved pet, let's talk about it more, shall we...? :biggrin:

Ditto.. poisoning my mind !!!

But I wouldn't have it any other way. :love::love::love::love:

If only I had enough money to join the Louis Vuitton "B" bag club !

HEEHEE... it's a great bag isn't it...? but why is it on such high demand all of a sudden? *here on the purse forum, anyways*
ayla & purselova: GET 1...!!!! =D no excuse! it's cheap(relatively) it's beautiful.. u use it everyday... for almost every occasion... formal and casual... HEEEE...

I just purchased one today! I love love love it. Its a great casual tote. I was sold after I tried it on. The most comfortable bag I have. I got the horizontal. I highly recommend it!
Cant wait to go out tommorow and take my new baby for a walk :smile:

Selena

i think its so popular because it is practical, looks like it holds a LOT, its classic shape and canvas but still looks very up to date and appeals to a broad range of consumers, and its at the low to mid range of the LV price point. that said, i still haven't seen one in person (but there isn't much LV around here). it's not practical for me because it doesn't have a zip top (i knock my bags over and it drives me NUTS when stuff falls out)...and i am so sad, because it is soooo pretty. maybe a diaper bag some day. :smile: