Everyone wants the Batignolles!!!

1. is it just me or does everyone seem to be gettin a new Batignolles??! i've just recently ordered the Batignolles Vertical :love: but i didn't know it was something trendy... just thought it was a rather classy looking every day bag:P.. Anyways, to better understand my new beloved pet, let's talk about it more, shall we...? :biggrin:

2. I hate this place. You guys are making me want a batignolles. lol

3. Ditto.. poisoning my mind !!!

But I wouldn't have it any other way. :love::love::love::love:

If only I had enough money to join the Louis Vuitton "B" bag club !

4. Its a good everydag and the price point is pretty good as well :biggrin:

5. ^^^ Completely agree!

6. My wish list is expanding once again.. oops.. I can't see the end of the list!:shame:

7. HEEHEE... it's a great bag isn't it...? but why is it on such high demand all of a sudden? *here on the purse forum, anyways*
    ayla & purselova: GET 1...!!!! =D no excuse! it's cheap(relatively) it's beautiful.. u use it everyday... for almost every occasion... formal and casual... HEEEE...

8. I think everyone wants it because it's affordable. I know what you mean when I went to LV today everyone was looking at the Batignolles.

9. is the batignolles a new line or something? :blink: wasn't aware that it was new...

10. I just purchased one today! I love love love it. Its a great casual tote. I was sold after I tried it on. The most comfortable bag I have. I got the horizontal. I highly recommend it!
    Cant wait to go out tommorow and take my new baby for a walk :smile:

Selena

11. yep they came out summer-ish of last year.

12. Will it be part of the permanent line?

13. The horizontal one is on my wish list!

14. i think its so popular because it is practical, looks like it holds a LOT, its classic shape and canvas but still looks very up to date and appeals to a broad range of consumers, and its at the low to mid range of the LV price point. that said, i still haven't seen one in person (but there isn't much LV around here). it's not practical for me because it doesn't have a zip top (i knock my bags over and it drives me NUTS when stuff falls out)...and i am so sad, because it is soooo pretty. maybe a diaper bag some day. :smile:

15. I'm buying the horizontal for my mom on her birthday! =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice