EU Chatting and Stalking

The different shades got a bit too much in my head, mine is almost completely silver and I'm wondering if I would like it better if it's more blue. Also my lock is tilted and today I noticed a hole and scratch in the piping :sad: my store won't get any stock in most likely so I'm going to ask to order another one so I can at least compare. If it's still a light one I will just accept it and love it but at least I hope the tilted lock and the hole will be fixed then.

I also feel you on the not shop for a while. I had trouble with my Mothers Day Nano Speedy which had crooked handles and after ordering a new one it had the same issues :facepalm: I also saw unboxings of the same bag on YouTube with also the crooked handles, not sure what is going on with that bag. And now with my PM EW these issues, my last experiences weren't so joyfull :sad: my bf and I are also looking to buy a new and bigger house so I would also benefit from some extra savings but hey don't pin me on this I could fall in love with another bag next week and forget all about this :lol:
Oh no. Sorry to hear that :-s do you have a picture of the tilted lock?

Yeah, I know the feeling :lol: I was supposed to save money this year and already purchased 2 x handbags, 2 x pair of shoes and was twice on holiday:lol::lol::lol: I think I forgot how not to spend money:panic:

Congrats! Your bag is so pretty. How do you like it?
Thank you :hugs:I love the rainbow effect and many compartments inside (I knew Metis have them but wasn’t sure if it will be copied to East West). I thought chain is a waste of money as I won’t use it with a bag but just read above it could be wearing as a necklace and that’s a great idea!:lol:

Beautiful!! Congratulations, will go so well with your collection!
Thank you :hugs:

It seems we’re not the only ones that see Pac-Man ghosts :lol:. Check the comments.

Haha :lol: it makes me laugh but they seriously ruined the bag! I would have purchased it if it have a classic bottom

It’s so beautiful, many congrats! It goes really well with pink too!
Thank you :hugs:

Congrats on the EW. It's a beauty:love:
Thank you dear :hugs:

The Felicie is really small. If I take out the inserts the reading glasses will take up half of the bag. Your phone and reading glasses will probably be the only two items that will be able to fit. Looking at the front of the bag you won't be able to see the sides curl up. You'll be able to see it from the sides.View attachment 5790149
Thanks for the visual, I kept thinking I wanted a Felicie I wanted, but now I see it wouldn’t work for me either, as I would want my phone, keys, and at least a couple of other items inside

I have been away in Spain for a few days and now have to catch up with all the new goodies posted here :nuts:. Congrats to everyone who got pretty pieces from the Monoglam collection :loveeyes:. I really love the Metis EW and the Speedy 20 but it is confusing that there seem to be 2 different colorways :confused1: ?

I just saw the new orange Alma BB and I think I am in love :loveeyes:. But can I justify another Alma BB and also another orange bag??? I am undecided. Is anyone planning to get the orange Alma BB?

Thanks for the visual, I kept thinking I wanted a Felicie I wanted, but now I see it wouldn’t work for me either, as I would want my phone, keys, and at least a couple of other items inside
This is what's held me back from the Felicie, I like to have more room in my small bags, too. Thanks @brnicutie for the photos, the powder blue of your Christmas Felicie lining is so pretty!

This is what's held me back from the Felicie, I like to have more room in my small bags, too. Thanks @brnicutie for the photos, the powder blue of your Christmas Felicie lining is so pretty!
Me too… I love it when I saw that to somebody while I’m eating in a restaurant. I’m about to purchase it bcoz it is so lovely though but apparently it is so small for me. Thank you for the info my dear. Hope to see more photos and details about your old and new purchases ❤

Lol, since we are talking about small bag sizing, here's what I fit in my Keepall XS

Got 3x free dog food samples at an event, and wasn't carrying a tote, but these 3x 100g packets actually squeezed in, along with my key pouch and phone!

It was definitely bulging, but would have been impossible with the Felicie. (They are dry treats, and the air in the packets are the main bulge issue.)

I would definitely use a Felicie if it was just for key pouch and phone, though :love: and its compact size means it is great for packing for travel, like @MarryMeLV_Now does!

Screenshot_20230527_174655_Gallery.jpg
20230527_174334.jpg

Last edited: