EU Chatting and Stalking

Now that we're seeing more IRL pics of BTP 2.0, if not for the tile print, which would you prefer, between BTP 2.0 or the Sunrise Pastel from last year?

I'm kind of feeling like for myself, the BTP 2.0 colours are more wearable, but Sunrise Pastel is so pretty! But I am realising that I would maybe feel more self conscious carrying the Sunrise Pastel, guess the colourways don't suit me so well after all :sad:
I like the sunrise pastel from last year a lot more than the BTP 2.0, although I did not get any bag from it, just a Zippy Coin Purse. From the BPT 2.0 I like the blue NeoNoe BB the most, but I think I will pass on the summer collection again. I just don't get enough use of these summer themes. And I think I already have enough summer bags - I splurged a lot on Coach bags lately :blush: ahem.

I really like this Raffia style with the logos on top of the material! Super cool, wish they did more styles in this
View attachment 5790714

And BTP drop 2. I was thinking to get the Felicie but the brown colorway isn’t what I was hoping for. The Nano Noe is cute! But I already have so much pink bags, have to think about that.

View attachment 5790715View attachment 5790716View attachment 5790717View attachment 5790718View attachment 5790719View attachment 5790720View attachment 5790721View attachment 5790722View attachment 5790723
I agree that the raffia Neverfull looks really nice :tup:! For the BTP 2.0 I am not really excited. I like the blue colorway best - reminds me of Greece somehow, but only the NeoNoe BB would interest me. The pink OTG PM is nice too, but pink is not my color :hrmm:

I agree that the raffia Neverfull looks really nice :tup:! For the BTP 2.0 I am not really excited. I like the blue colorway best - reminds me of Greece somehow, but only the NeoNoe BB would interest me. The pink OTG PM is nice too, but pink is not my color :hrmm:
Yes totally agree, the blue ones are like Greek for me! I had just the same thoughts when I saw them the first time! :loveeyes:

Now that we're seeing more IRL pics of BTP 2.0, if not for the tile print, which would you prefer, between BTP 2.0 or the Sunrise Pastel from last year?

I'm kind of feeling like for myself, the BTP 2.0 colours are more wearable, but Sunrise Pastel is so pretty! But I am realising that I would maybe feel more self conscious carrying the Sunrise Pastel, guess the colourways don't suit me so well after all :sad:
They're both kind of meh for me. I don't like the handles on the BTP 2.0. It's kind of loud and too much going on. The only item I would consider is the Kirigami. As for the Sunrise Pastel I'm not a fan of pink. Therefore, I picked up the Kirigami. :lol:

I still like the sunrise pastel collection much better even without the tile print. It’s so distracting on the bag and I worry about the white yellowing after time and showing more wear. I am loving the mens aqua garden collection and the me s denim collection. I do actually like the Hamptons NF though..

They're both kind of meh for me. I don't like the handles on the BTP 2.0. It's kind of loud and too much going on. The only item I would consider is the Kirigami. As for the Sunrise Pastel I'm not a fan of pink. Therefore, I picked up the Kirigami. :lol:
I'm thinking of the Kirigami, too! If I can deal with the inner tile pattern in person, that is! I love all 3 exterior colours and patterns, so that might work for me.

Or if Wapity is released here, maybe that, but again, the pattern..

Your Summer Pastel Kirigami set is beautiful :loveeyes: :loveeyes: now I love the Khaki the best, too! (Think that was your favourite?)

@Bumbles @Mapoon I hate price increase rumours but Living lux with Meredith said on IG/her latest YouTube that a PI is confirmed for Australia on June 1st.

Edit: to everyone from other countries, Aus hasn't had a massive PI in awhile apart from some sneaky ones on things like perfumes, perfume cases, shoes, other items I won't know.

Screenshot_20230528_111506_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking of the Kirigami, too! If I can deal with the inner tile pattern in person, that is! I love all 3 exterior colours and patterns, so that might work for me.

Or if Wapity is released here, maybe that, but again, the pattern..

Your Summer Pastel Kirigami set is beautiful :loveeyes: :loveeyes: now I love the Khaki the best, too! (Think that was your favourite?)
Yes, the khaki was my favorite. If I didn't have the brume I would have picked up a bag in that color.