EU Chatting and Stalking

I think I should say I'm the problem, not the chain :lol: I'm just sensitive in my shoulders and the chain will hurt me after carrying the bag for some time. But since I can switch out straps I don't see it as a real issue. That's funny you can't find any reviews! Maybe it's indeed the fast pace LV is bringing out collections. The manager of the store helped me when I picked up Monoglam and she told me LV is working towards releasing something every week and that she also noticed people nowadays have to decide between collections instead of buying from both.

I did hear some complaints about the black/cream felicie that the cream part can chip a bit :sad: I personally don't have that problem with my tourterelle bicolor.
Yeah totally agree it’s got to do with fast fashion. And also the economy as well, I think the cost of living has increased so much, people are having to choose which collection they like more and picking one instead of all or both. I didn’t know you had 3 felicies? It must be a great bag then. Which colourway is your favourite? Do you get much use out of the bicolour?

Yeah totally agree it’s got to do with fast fashion. And also the economy as well, I think the cost of living has increased so much, people are having to choose which collection they like more and picking one instead of all or both. I didn’t know you had 3 felicies? It must be a great bag then. Which colourway is your favourite? Do you get much use out of the bicolour?

Noo I have only 2 Felicie :biggrin: I love the SITC more because it's colorful and a LE, those are always weak spots for me hahaha. I'm actually thinking of selling my tourterelle bicolor, if I want to use a simple bag I rather grab one of my Easy Pouches so I rarely use it now. Lately I've also been drifting away a bit from the big logo and more into the smaller while it has been the other way around for a long time !

I think I should say I'm the problem, not the chain :lol: I'm just sensitive in my shoulders and the chain will hurt me after carrying the bag for some time. But since I can switch out straps I don't see it as a real issue. That's funny you can't find any reviews! Maybe it's indeed the fast pace LV is bringing out collections. The manager of the store helped me when I picked up Monoglam and she told me LV is working towards releasing something every week and that she also noticed people nowadays have to decide between collections instead of buying from both.

I did hear some complaints about the black/cream felicie that the cream part can chip a bit :sad: I personally don't have that problem with my tourterelle bicolor.
Every week a new release? I thought the trend was going to more environmentally friendly practices and sustainability.

Also I read that so many YouTubers are quitting or changing direction and they proclaim the end of luxury, and then there’s the „quiet luxury“ now, which really isn’t new imo, but I wonder if that will affect LV too since it’s all logos with LV. Will be interesting to watch!

The chain does not have issues! It's just that I'm sensitive in my shoulders and the chain is quite thin so that is hurting me when I carry it for a long time. I just prefer leather straps :biggrin: about the Christmas Felicie, it's in canvas so I would keep in mind the flap might curl up after some time howver I'm not sure how much that would be since the Christmas Felicie has a full length flap.
Thank you for getting back to me!

I love my Monoglam speedy. Mine is mid tone blue and I can't stop staring at it. It's really pretty in person.

I have a Christmas Animation Felicie. The chain doesn't bother me. The bag is small. It doesn't fit a lot. The flap does curl up a little. It's due to the opening and closing of the bag. I'll post pics tonight when I get home.
That would be terrific! As long as it fits my phone and my reading glasses, I'll be happy!

Thanks for sharing C! :heart: When you say the only issue is with the chain that is the same for all felicie’s, is that the chain digging into your shoulder? But it is light and dainty too right? I maybe considering to get one yes… hehehe:giggle::graucho::lol: it fits the phone which is a bonus and then would be great for quick errands, movies, date night etc… the one I was interested in is the blue degrade but funny as it is I haven’t seen any tpf member buy it. Not sure why?! I’ve also searched YouTube and there isn’t any reviews on the blue degrade either. It almost seems like the degrade collection is not that popular at all. I think everyone is drawn to the monoglam and also since the two collections were launched a week apart as well. The other felicie I’m looking into is the bicolour black cream one. But I’m glad the leather doesn’t have the curling issue and that you would recommend it. Also @MarryMeLV_Now has 4 and it’s always tempting me how amazing it is. Glad that after 2 years the cream still looks like new and fantastic. I think @bagsamplified saw it irl and said the blue degrade is stunning too. Wish someone bought it so I can have a better insight. Thanks for sharing your feedback. Great to know!
Hey Bumbles, I really recommend the blue Degrade! It's very dainty and beautiful with the colours and chain strap. Yes, the chain strap is light. But ca.be doubled up as a shoulder bag instead of crossbody, and if I remember right I think it's removable so could use a different strap if you wanted a different style?

And I loveeee the inserts! Yes it fits a phone well. I think it'd suit your taste! And you can always return if you don't like it. I wish I had IRL pics in non orange light but I shared some from social media awhile ago on this or 2023 thread, and that is very accurate. Good luck deciding :loveeyes:

Sorry these are not the most detailed pics, the store was reeeeally busy when I went last week. More pics of Felicie inserts and a bit of what it looks like inside the bag. My jacket is dark so it doesn't provide much contrast.

Loved it when @Mapoon wore her new purple sweater with the blue degrade, it really goes well with purple!

View attachment 5789892View attachment 5789893View attachment 5789894
Thank you for the pics! I remember you posted an instagram of a SA on here too with really nice pics in white light but for the life of me I can’t find them hahaha

How are you going with your NF quest? Degrade or monoglam win your heart? You have been super good not buying LV yet either. Definitely has to be a gorgeous piece for you to grab it. Did you see ththe wapity? Preorders have opened, but I’m going to pass. Not keen on the outlines checker part of it. Imo it looks kind of weird and doesn’t suit the colourway. If only sunrise pastel was available for us last year hehehe Happy Friday