EU Chatting and Stalking

It will make our old method of stalking items pretty much redundant, as the ‘available’ status only shows on the product page. That means you’d need to stalk items individually from the product pages :annoyed:.
exactly and I find this „new“ system quite old, absolutely not modern:no:

But on the bright side, it makes it more difficult for resellers to buy HTF items. Through this calling system they can’t use digital robots to check out. And CS can decline the purchase when they suspect someone being a reseller. It’s not modern indeed but I wouldn’t mind if this is going to be the new way of buying HTF items.

But on the bright side, it makes it more difficult for resellers to buy HTF items. Through this calling system they can’t use digital robots to check out. And CS can decline the purchase when they suspect someone being a reseller. It’s not modern indeed but I wouldn’t mind if this is going to be the new way of buying HTF items.

You’re absolutely right, I didn’t think about this aspect before. This seems to be a reason to change the system and it’s a good way to avoid those reseller.

and I found it much easier to get the PA than stalking the wishlist and trying to check out (with no luck every time). But maybe I experienced that because the new system is not popular yet and only a few people know about it.

Agree. It just means there won’t be as many eyes here to spot when items become available. I guess it’s just a bit more extra work for those individuals looking for htf items.

I was really excited for this bag to arrive and now I am soo disappointed :frown::crybaby:it‘s a really really tiny stupid size, but somehow bulky and unpractical at the same time…I adore the colour and the strap but it is going back as I have no use for this in my life whatsoever….stupid small bag trend, really getting on my nerves :mad: on a positive note, how quick is LV shipping atm? Between ordering and receiving the bag - less than 24 hours!!View attachment 5296534View attachment 5296535
This is so gorgeous! Sorry to hear it doesn‘t meet your needs.
I’ve eyed the Alma bb so many times, but it is really bulky and not very suitable for crossbody or shoulder wear, so I never got one.

Yes the wc po was super popular last year. I managed to get that last year and the pochette voyage and love it. This year I have preordered the pink po so we shall wait and see if I can get one. Congrats on your pieces! They’re gorgeous! Great choice

ahh~ Congrats on owning the wc PO & PV! They’re really beautiful. I preordered exactly that 2 pieces and after waiting for more than 3 months, it didn’t come through for me :sad: Hope you’ll get your pink po soon! I’m excited for you!:yahoo: