EU Chatting and Stalking

It’s not atb, but it’s available to order on the phone. I did yesterday, called CS and could order it on the phone. My order is in preparation yet, but they said it could take 2 months. So it’s kind of preorder
I think you were lucky as CS for the most part will not take orders for htf items like the PA, Nano Speedy, MPA etc., despite Contact Us showing for items.

I’ve heard and read mixed reports about Stock X. Plus resale prices are too high. I’ve seen pieces here I’ve wanted but steered clear and bought through channels I’m more comfortable with.

thanks for the much needed input! never tried getting LV from them as I only know about the sneaker side of stockx! you probably saved me from future purchase fail :hbeat:

I think you were lucky as CS for the most part will not take orders for htf items like the PA, Nano Speedy, MPA etc., despite Contact Us showing for items.
I don't think so. You can look it up at the website :smile:
there it says: 'unfortunately, we do not sell this item online anymore. when it shows available, you can call customer service and place your order on the phone.'
it is their new system for selling the PA.
--> and that is just what I did on Tuesday. I actually saw the 'available, call us' on Monday already - but could not really believe it.
But since it did not disappear till Tuesday I just gave it a try - and here we go - the nice lady from CS told me: you're totally right, this is how it goes now, it's available and I'll send you the link immediately

so calling CS is basically the only way to purchase it now, besides going to the store. No option to just atb whilst browsing the website.

Last edited:
I don't think so. You can look it up at the website :smile: it is their new system for the PA.
you are not able to order it directly through the website anymore.

Calling CS is basically the only way to purchase it now, besides going to the store

yes, that is exactly what CS told me. Yo can’t order it trough the website anymore, only on the phone when it says „available“. The Multi Pochette works the same way.

yes, that is exactly what CS told me. Yo can’t order it trough the website anymore, only on the phone when it says „available“. The Multi Pochette works the same way.
I live in Denmark. I have tried calling everyday, yesterday 2 times - and I told them, that I knew others, who could order it, they replied that the item is not in stock. I hope I manage to get it soon :smile:

I don't think so. You can look it up at the website :smile:
there it says: 'unfortunately, we do not sell this item online anymore. when it shows available, you can call customer service and place your order on the phone.'
it is their new system for selling the PA.
--> and that is just what I did on Tuesday. I actually saw the 'available, call us' on Monday already - but could not really believe it.
But since it did not disappear till Tuesday I just gave it a try - and here we go - the nice lady from CS told me: you're totally right, this is how it goes now, it's available and I'll send you the link immediately

so calling CS is basically the only way to purchase it now, besides going to the store. No option to just atb whilst browsing the website.
Ok. This message does not show on the UK site for any htf items. Maybe this works for certain countries. If this is the way it works now, stalking see available and then call CS, this would be great. Hopefully those still trying to get htf items can follow this new ordering system.

I live in Denmark. I have tried calling everyday, yesterday 2 times - and I told them, that I knew others, who could order it, they replied that the item is not in stock. I hope I manage to get it soon :smile:
fingers crossed for you!

maybe they just ran out of stock for now.

I guess I was just lucky to already call in the beginning of the week just one day after it started being available - so I was able to receive it right away

@phinaforth on the other side called them I think one or two days later and was told that it could take 2 months, till she gets it and now it shows "unavailable" again

I will tag you, @lilleand , if I see it available again

Hm, really strange…maybe the CS in Denmark is familiar with the new system? I would try constantly.
I can tag you if I see it again :hugs:
I hope you’re able to get her soon!!

I really dislike that MickeyD have changed their straws to paper straws. Whoever invented paper straws should be flogged. Doesn't make any sense to drink liquid through paper and I'm convinced that it makes whatever you're drinking taste funny. I would never have thought of carrying the metal ones with me though. Something to think about for sure.
My thought exactly ! I know its for the environment , I know … But, its just after 4 mnts or so, you basically drinks papermachet :biggrin: :biggrin: Hence , 4 pcs reusable straw ( and and I have 1 big size perfect for milkshake) always on the bag:smile::smile::biggrin:

fingers crossed for you!

maybe they just ran out of stock for now.

I guess I was just lucky to already call in the beginning of the week - so I was able to receive it right away

@phinaforth on the other side called them I think one or two days later and was told that it could take 2 months, till she gets it and now it shows "unavailable" again

I will tag you, @lilleand , if I see it available again

yes, Lorenzo told me that the PA has to be produced „for me“ now, so it could take up to 2 months.
I’ve stalked the product page almost the whole day and I saw that she was available 2 times for today.

yes, Lorenzo told me that the PA has to be produced „for me“ now, so it could take up to 2 months.
I’ve stalked the product page almost the whole day and I saw that she was available 2 times for today.
It will make our old method of stalking items pretty much redundant, as the ‘available’ status only shows on the product page. That means you’d need to stalk items individually from the product pages :annoyed:.