EU Chatting and Stalking

@MarryMeLV_Now, I called 24s and asked about the Escale & GO TP26. I forgot to ask about the Iena :huh:. Anyway they said they’ll let me know about stock availability.

View attachment 5296544
OMG hun! Thank you so much for your support! :heart: You're wonderful! :hugs: :loveeyes: :hbeat:
That gives me a bit of hope that the bags could restock again. :loveeyes::girlsigh:

Oh thank you my lovelies for your kind words and your support!!! :hugs: :heart: :heart: :hbeat:
Tbh as the blue NF never came back, I don't have much hope for the Speedies. It was a kind of a nightmare to see your both dream bags listed at 24s finally but both sold out!! :crybaby::frown:
I comfort myself with the thought that I don't really know in which condition the bags would arrive if I had bought them, maybe squished as pancakes, maybe stained or dirty... And DH said right away, why are you sad, you have just saved another 1.6k (or even 3.2k!) to spend on your next Chanel handbag :giggle: Well looking from that perspective, it doesn't seem as terrifying as it used to be.:rolleyes::blush:
If you would buy both you would have no choice then sell me the pastel one ofc ;)

Just wanted to share some happiness:yahoo:our government just announced stores can open up again after one month of lockdown and my SA is coming back tomorrow from working abroad. Soooo hopefully next week I can finally try on both Easy Pouches and take one home with me:drinks: I’ve never been so patient about a purchase, good lesson for me:lol:
Omg what a positive news today! So happy for you dear and I’m already looking forward to the pictures :loveeyes:

I have made appointment with my SA next thursday to pick up my PO's :girlsigh:

And look who finally came :happydance:Apparently there are not enough people working in UPS at the moment because of this covid situation and so many of the drivers are on sick leave :doh:

She is a keeper, love this colour :heart:

View attachment 5296912View attachment 5296913View attachment 5296914View attachment 5296915View attachment 5296916
Wow! What a beauty! Congrats hun! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Enjoy her in good health!:drinks:
YT lvlovercc just unboxed the same one in one of her last videos as a giveaway for her subbies and the bag looked really gorgeous! And on your pics it definitely does it too!:love::girlsigh::heart: Hope I won't forget my New Year's ban island resolution right away:giggle:

Wow she is so perfect!! Gorgeous! Congrats :loveeyes: :love:
Congrats what a beautiful nude color :hugs:
Wow! What a beauty! Congrats hun! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Enjoy her in good health!:drinks:
YT lvlovercc just unboxed the same one in one of her last videos as a giveaway for her subbies and the bag looked really gorgeous! And on your pics it definitely does it too!:love::girlsigh::heart: Hope I won't forget my New Year's ban island resolution right away:giggle:

Thank you so much :hbeat:
I just can't stop admiring her :lol:
@MarryMeLV_Now no one will judge you if you leave ban island for a second :no:

Omg what a positive news today! So happy for you dear and I’m already looking forward to the pictures :loveeyes:

Well, I have to adjust my happiness a bit:hrmm: I truly thought my SA would be back after the 14th but now I see his out of office status changed to 24th. I’m confused:rolleyes: but guess I have to wait an additional week. I can do it, I have patience………:lol:

Oh thank you my lovelies for your kind words and your support!!! :hugs: :heart: :heart: :hbeat:
Tbh as the blue NF never came back, I don't have much hope for the Speedies. It was a kind of a nightmare to see your both dream bags listed at 24s finally but both sold out!! :crybaby::frown:
I comfort myself with the thought that I don't really know in which condition the bags would arrive if I had bought them, maybe squished as pancakes, maybe stained or dirty... And DH said right away, why are you sad, you have just saved another 1.6k (or even 3.2k!) to spend on your next Chanel handbag :giggle: Well looking from that perspective, it doesn't seem as terrifying as it used to be.:rolleyes::blush:
As usual wise words from DH :hbeat:.