EU Chatting and Stalking

MarryMeLV_Now

May 23, 2020
i was so busy with work yesterday, but I was following your posts- i'm so pleased for you and your pastel NF!!!! FINALLY lol!!
Yay!! Super happy for you.
Mine is still sitting as submitted / pending order validation and it’s making me nervous :rolleyes:
I am sooo happy for you!! I can’t wait to see the pics! :heart::heart::heart:
Congrats!!!! so happy for you :girlsigh: :girlsigh: and can't wait to see photos of it when it arrives!:yahoo: You've inspired me to start stalking the tp26 in pastel again, ugh it would be a dream if that came back in stock :love::loveeyes:
THANK YOU SO MUCH, girls!!! :hbeat: :hbeat: :hbeat: :hbeat: :hbeat:

MarryMeLV_Now

May 23, 2020
All that continuous work you've put in posting atb on the thread has certainly paid off. To get this so late in the season is truly a blessing, especially as the resale price on this is crazy. I still have pastel wallets in my wishlist and will add the Kirigami as well.
Thank you very much, also for adding the items to your wishlist! :hbeat:
I think I will first be completely happy when the message arrives that they are shipping the bag :lol: On the day it should be delivered I would probably put a chair outside of the house to keep watching for the delivery guy to come with my LV :lol::lol::lol:

Honeypepper

Jun 22, 2009
Has anyone got their pa or mini pa bag personalised? I’m tempted to get the mini pa one done just so I can actually buy one as they are always available trying to decide on colours though. But I almost prefer without the personalisation?! Will be using it for makeup bag probs but who knows as I don’t own one yet.