EU Chatting and Stalking

I also found this post on the Christmas 2020 thread regarding how to order.

View attachment 4849443
I had two links sent over from client services but the website crashed twice, once the link is clicked it’s activated and only have 15 minutes to enter card details, I gave up after the second try and went in store the next day and pre ordered both the items I want from the Christmas collection, I was told it would take between 3-10 weeks to get them though but I don’t mind the wait:heart:

:panic:Fab news! Can't wait for the pics. I'm sure the disappointment over not securing the Kirigami set is a distant memory now. I guess you'll also be looking to Samorga for another NF insert. :lol:
Thank you very much, also for supporting me in believing that such a wonderful surprise from LV might still happen! :drinks: :hbeat: :hbeat::hbeat:
Oh yes, both so true! I thought yesterday that if they were going to ship my pastel baby, it deserved an own organizer matching the lavender interior! :love::giggle:
As soon as they ship the bag (I hope so so soooo much that they do), I will be looking out for any of the pastel wallets to match the bag (so stalking never ends, it's now in my blood!) :lol::lol::lol:
And TBH, I have not completely given up on the Kirigami set (even though DH says it's useless and I should not waist my money on it :biggrin:) - who knows, maybe it will be available one day:angel::love::girlsigh: