EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you very much, also for supporting me in believing that such a wonderful surprise from LV might still happen! :drinks: :hbeat: :hbeat::hbeat:
Oh yes, both so true! I thought yesterday that if they were going to ship my pastel baby, it deserved an own organizer matching the lavender interior! :love::giggle:
As soon as they ship the bag (I hope so so soooo much that they do), I will be looking out for any of the pastel wallets to match the bag (so stalking never ends, it's now in my blood!) :lol::lol::lol:
And TBH, I have not completely given up on the Kirigami set (even though DH says it's useless and I should not waist my money on it :biggrin:) - who knows, maybe it will be available one day:angel::love::girlsigh:
Congrats!!!! so happy for you :girlsigh: :girlsigh: and can't wait to see photos of it when it arrives!:yahoo: You've inspired me to start stalking the tp26 in pastel again, ugh it would be a dream if that came back in stock :love::loveeyes:

I’m confused. My order from yesterday shows on my home page but it has now gone from my orders page? It was sitting as order pending validation so I rang CS and now it’s disappeared? Does this mean it will be cancelled?

Thank you very much, also for supporting me in believing that such a wonderful surprise from LV might still happen! :drinks: :hbeat: :hbeat::hbeat:
Oh yes, both so true! I thought yesterday that if they were going to ship my pastel baby, it deserved an own organizer matching the lavender interior! :love::giggle:
As soon as they ship the bag (I hope so so soooo much that they do), I will be looking out for any of the pastel wallets to match the bag (so stalking never ends, it's now in my blood!) :lol::lol::lol:
And TBH, I have not completely given up on the Kirigami set (even though DH says it's useless and I should not waist my money on it :biggrin:) - who knows, maybe it will be available one day:angel::love::girlsigh:

All that continuous work you've put in posting atb on the thread has certainly paid off. To get this so late in the season is truly a blessing, especially as the resale price on this is crazy. I still have pastel wallets in my wishlist and will add the Kirigami as well.

What are people getting from xmas collection? :smile: I'm a bit hesitant... Didn't like it at first, and have waaay too many minis already, but maybeee.. The collection is more expensive in Sweden when I compare to both Danish krona and euro :/

Reactions: AKimSunny
That happened to me with my multi pochette order. And it was cancelled. Got email about that afterwards.
This is what I’m expecting to happen now as I’ve heard the same happening and they’re cancelled. I did call CS again to check and they said the order is ok and they’re trying to source stock and will email me to let me know when they do. Apparently it’s on an additional waitlist or something. It just sounds lot to me like it’s not going to go through.

What are people getting from xmas collection? :smile: I'm a bit hesitant... Didn't like it at first, and have waaay too many minis already, but maybeee.. The collection is more expensive in Sweden when I compare to both Danish krona and euro :/

I believe all products are slightly more expensive on the Swedish site compared to most other European countries, but it might be because of a higher sales tax or company tax or something like that? It's always best to buy in countries that have Euro as the currency, you get more LV for your buck ;) but at least we don't have American or Australian pricing - those can be rough :graucho:
Looking at the prices of the xmas collection e.g. the passport cover costs 18% more this year compared to last year :oh: