EU Chatting and Stalking

It was in my bag but the time I checked out it sold out can some please notify me when it’s back in stock I really need that bag
If you already have it in your bag, you will see it ahead of all others having it on the wishlist (like we do). Thus if you really want the bag, you should permanently refresh your basket until it is shown available there again to proceed with the checkout! ;) Good luck!

Probably a silly question :blush: I’m a newbie to LV! I know the vachetta really needs to be babied and is especially sensitive to rain etc. But I wanted to know if it is sensitive to colour transfer, the same way light/pastel coloured leather bags are? I wear dark denim and black quite often so I don’t want to buy anything heavy vachetta and not be able to use it (like with my Gucci pastel pink marmont:tdown:)

Vachette is an untreated leather and the leather darken over time.
I haven’t experienced color transfer tho. Just be careful with hand lotion, water, sweat

My nano speedy order from last week was cancelled yesterday so why are they now available to order today?! I feel like I’m in an abusive relationship with LV sometimes

If it pops up again today, try and reorder. It seems they're going to straight to order in prep, so highly unlikely they'll be cancelled. Good luck!