EU Chatting and Stalking

I think data protection doesn’t allow a discussion of another account holder. Even if it’s just a simple question like the one @beautycase asked. Very unprofessional way to behave if this is the reason or if it’s not, still pretty shocking just to cut off a client in this manner.
Well before that she even gaved me the advice to purchase maybe over my BF or my Mum.. however I’m still shocked as there is no reason why she blocked me? I’ve asked very politely in 6 words if there is maybe a possibility to order it, and she read it and instant blocked me. 2-3 hours later I’ve wrote again a polite message to see if I’m really blocked by her and yes I am!! My Bf saved her number and could see her picture.. I’m so shocked and didn’t know that LV allows their employees to treat costumer like this..

Ok guys I think I'm gonna explode with joy!! On may 28th the Neverfull in Epi Galet will be re-released for the f/w collection!!! It looks like this version has black glazing instead of the previous rouge/wine red but it's hard to see. And you guessed right! I'm on the friggin wait liiiist!!! Yeah baby yeah!! :yahoo::happydance::drinks::graucho:
Congrats dear!!

Omg I cant believe your SA blocked you :whut: could it be an accident or how do you know she has blocked you? Not very good from her, all she had to do is say something if she didnt feel comfortable serving you if you buy from your boyfs account :blah:
That’s the same what I’ve also thought!! I mean I will go into the store once again it opens there, how should I behave seeing her? I’m so confused. She didn’t picked up the phone when I’ve called her so I’ve sent her an email as a last chance to see if she might respond and hopefully to tell me that she just missclicked!

Yes, same price.

I asked about the Alma BB Galet too and he said they were not gonna re-release it in Galet. Sorry dear. :sad:

Thanks for the info dear! oh why oh why not?! When I read your post - I got too excited and even quickly decided to preorder the alma bb galet instead of the felicie as my birthday gift. Oh well I guess back to stalking the felicie mono!
Congrats and excited to see your long awaited NF!

Thanks for the info dear! oh why oh why not?! When I read your post - I got too excited and even quickly decided to preorder the alma bb galet instead of the felicie as my birthday gift. Oh well I guess back to stalking the felicie mono!
Congrats and excited to see your long awaited NF!

Thanks! :heart:
Oh you could preorder the Alma in Galet?

I think of it this way. As long as the bag is still on the website there is a chance it might come back or you can talk to a nice CS person that can locate it for you. When I hear the word "it's discontinued" from CS my brain translates it to "there is still hope" :lol:
I still have @bigverne28 s GO kirigami on my wl hoping it'll turn to "add to bag" :lol:

I think of it this way. As long as the bag is still on the website there is a chance it might come back or you can talk to a nice CS person that can locate it for you. When I hear the word "it's discontinued" from CS my brain translates it to "there is still hope" :lol: Hell, I still have @bigverne28 s GO kirigami on my wl hoping it'll turn to "add to bag" :lol:

Oh no I just jumped into a conclusion that the alma bb galet will also be re-released like your NF and that I can preorder.
Haha I also have the valentines felicie on my WL - hoping that one might also magically be in stock like the GO CH.

I think of it this way. As long as the bag is still on the website there is a chance it might come back or you can talk to a nice CS person that can locate it for you. When I hear the word "it's discontinued" from CS my brain translates it to "there is still hope" :lol:
I still have @bigverne28 s GO kirigami on my wl hoping it'll turn to "add to bag" :lol:
Agree. I’ve seen items appear that I was told were discontinued and they became available months later. I got my Nigo BC this way. Even the Nigo keepall 50 popped up a couple of times. There’s definitely still hope as long they remain listed on the website.

Hi Ladies,

I'm torn since you're all chatting about Galet. I love this colour but certainly want something low key and just got the felicie in Galet, i'm wondering if i should change to the turtle dove empreinte. i want a nude won that can transition from day to night but torn with which way to go.

thanks All!

I actually haven’t seen both in person. I’m assuming since you’re still considering the turtledove after receiving the galet then maybe it’s the turtledove that you really want?
Can you please share modshot with your felicie and your height if you don’t mind. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I'm torn since you're all chatting about Galet. I love this colour but certainly want something low key and just got the felicie in Galet, i'm wondering if i should change to the turtle dove empreinte. i want a nude won that can transition from day to night but torn with which way to go.

thanks All!

The two are similar in colorway although I think Galet is more grayish beige.. it also depends if you like empreinte or epi more. :smile: I'm biased and saying epi all the way. :lol: