EU Chatting and Stalking

hello :flowers: I’ve been super busy and had a few days off from forum.

I didn’t stay on a ban island long :lol: Just ordered something small from LV! I also booked holidays for June hoping a country we are going to will be put on either green or amber list. Please keep fingers crossed.

Hey ladies,

First time posting here, but I’ve been a long time lurker...
I’ve been admiring and kind of “stalking” the Monogram Métis for 6 weeks or so. I could not decide between the NN and this one but finally went for a NeoNoe and am happy with it.
Still can’t forget the PM though and finally decided to buy it as well (as a small comfort for not being able to travel diente Covid).

I have it in my cart already (added it some days ago, just in case) but it’s not available anymore! I know some bags are not available all the time but like I said I had been stalking the PM since March and it was ALWAYS available.

I’m freaking out they might actually discontinue it!
From your expedience, is it likely to be discontinued because it does not seem to be available all over Europe (I’m in Germany)
my friend was trying monogram Metis on last week in London Bond Street store. Maybe worth going to a store If it is unavailable online?

Is it the Hermès purseonfleek story ??

Yes it is. I had to do a bit of detective work to find it. I spent some time reading the thread and its brutal in there. I can see why this thread is popular with non Europeans. We have a friendly vibe here and its non judgemental. I took offence at people saying her clothes looked cheap. I wear my hermes bag with 'cheap' clothes all the time.

This piece looks like it's going to be very popular.
It looks like it was designed for the SAs to wear on the shop floor. I always notice the bags they wear when serving customers. It's looks like an updated version. The main compartment is really thin in width you really can't fit in anything other than a phone.

Mine is like this too on one side, but I’m not planning to use the middle slot. Any issues LV can reglaze. Overall I think this piece is not very well made comparing to other LV cardholders.

Which is a shame as it's much more expensive that all their others. I remember when the reverse card holder came out and people were complaining. In general I don't like open card holders. I much prefer my cards to be enclosed in a flap card holder. All in all this makes me kick myself even more for messing up my 1st GO CH as that one was perfect with no issues.

It looks like it was designed for the SAs to wear on the shop floor. I always notice the bags they wear when serving customers. It's looks like an updated version. The main compartment is really thin in width you really can't fit in anything other than a phone.
Oh dear now I cannot unsee that. Haha!!