EU Chatting and Stalking

Ok guys I think I'm gonna explode with joy!! On may 28th the Neverfull in Epi Galet will be re-released for the f/w collection!!! It looks like this version has a black piping instead of the previous rouge/wine red but it's hard to see. And you guessed right! I'm on the friggin wait liiiist!!! Yeah baby yeah!! :yahoo::happydance::drinks::graucho:
1620062946201.png

1620062956681.png1620062974277.png1620062989297.png

I can’t believe it but my SA blocked me ????
that’s super strange, I’ve wrote her if there is a possibility to order the Neo Noe bb via my bf and she just blocked me :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
at this Point im totally speechless and I don’t even know what should I say. We always had a good connection and I didn’t wrote her too much because I didn’t wanted to be an annoying person, only if I really wanted something I would write her. Im Super shocked right know:tdown:
Could it be that she feels awkward. You’re asking to buy on your BF’s account and she knows you’re unable to purchase on yours. Maybe she doesn’t want to be in a comprising position. Just a guess, but still kind of rude. She could’ve just told you something so not to leave you up in the air. Maybe you can get your BF to get an SA of his own to do your purchases.

Finally it’s arrived @bigverne28 and @Mapoon !! It’s been a long time coming. Hooray! :drinks: It’s so pretty irl! Very colourful and a ray of happiness!:heart::loveeyes::love: But……….It looks as if there is no more WC PV coming in (from what I’ve been told) so might be cancelling it soon! Guess something is better than nothing from this collection.:hbeat:
Maybe yours is on the way too bigverne! Fingers crossed for you!View attachment 5072996
Finally! :yahoo: Glad you got at least one piece from the WC collection. You may still get the PV if you paid the full deposit. CS confirmed to me again on Friday that full deposits for preorders are very rarely cancelled, but can take a few months for the item to be received. Keep us posted, but in the meantime enjoy the PO.

Ok guys I think I'm gonna explode with joy!! On may 28th the Neverfull in Epi Galet will be re-released for the f/w collection!!! It looks like this version has a black piping instead of the previous rouge/wine red but it's hard to see. And you guessed right! I'm on the friggin wait liiiist!!! Yeah baby yeah!! :yahoo::happydance::drinks::graucho:

:woohoo::woohoo: YAY! So pleased for you! Cant wait to see pics of it but feels like you've been chasing this bag for ages :giggle::giggle:

Finally it’s arrived @bigverne28 and @Mapoon !! It’s been a long time coming. Hooray! :drinks: It’s so pretty irl! Very colourful and a ray of happiness!:heart::loveeyes::love: But……….It looks as if there is no more WC PV coming in (from what I’ve been told) so might be cancelling it soon! Guess something is better than nothing from this collection.:hbeat:
Maybe yours is on the way too bigverne! Fingers crossed for you!View attachment 5072996
Congrats @Bumbles ! So glad you managed to get this piece - do you love it? :loveeyes:

I can’t believe it but my SA blocked me ????
that’s super strange, I’ve wrote her if there is a possibility to order the Neo Noe bb via my bf and she just blocked me :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
at this Point im totally speechless and I don’t even know what should I say. We always had a good connection and I didn’t wrote her too much because I didn’t wanted to be an annoying person, only if I really wanted something I would write her. Im Super shocked right know:tdown:
Omg I cant believe your SA blocked you :whut: could it be an accident or how do you know she has blocked you? Not very good from her, all she had to do is say something if she didnt feel comfortable serving you if you buy from your boyfs account :blah: