Epic Paris Trip! Reveal?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That's what I was thinking too!

lilmonkey likes this.
  2. Congrats!!!

lilmonkey likes this.
  3. Gorgeous bag! Such a rich and vibrant red!
    And wonderfully written tale! You had me rooting for you all the way!
    And :tup: to your DD for accompanying you on this adventure! May she soon slide down the orange slope with Mummy!

lilmonkey likes this.
  4. Thank you! It was a bit much at the children's park in the Tuileries Gardens but it's our last day in Paris and I had to rock it! It's definitely a vibrant bag with presence and I think she will do just fine in LA/SF/NYC. Ahhh! :nuts:

IMG_9125.jpeg IMG_9161.jpeg

5. Congrats! So happy your H story has a Happy ending :heart:

lilmonkey likes this.
  6. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your adventures and your pictures. So glad it paid off in the end. Stunning bag!

lilmonkey likes this.
  7. #67 Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Thank you all again for the sweet comments! Just wanted to add this classic shot of her flaps closed! :P

FRONT.jpeg
    paula24jen, crisbac, San2222 and 10 others like this.
  8. Epic story, and absolutely GORGEOUS purse!! Your persistence really paid off!!!!

lilmonkey likes this.
  9. What a beautiful bag! What a great ending to a crazy story.

lilmonkey likes this.

10. good idea! Let's discuss that further.....

11. Congrats on your Birkin!

You should keep that marmelade-jar for further purposes, it seems that smearing jam into you hair is your lucky charm ;)

12. LOVE IT!! Beautiful bag!!

lilmonkey likes this.
  13. Really enjoyed reading your story. Congratulations! Rouge casaque is such a beautiful color. Love it with palladium hardware like many others.

lilmonkey likes this.
  14. Oh my!! Congratulations!!!! I love loved reading your experience, beautifully written. And your bag is just gorgeous!!!! Stunning!!! Enjoy her in great health!!!

lilmonkey likes this.
  15. What an entertaining read...and a beautiful cherry to top it all off Your Birkin is gorgeous and I say that with fervor!

lilmonkey likes this.