Entourage

didn't get into the show until very recently.. bought seasons 1-3 on DVD on ebay... watched season 4 on demand... LOOOOVE the show. I think E is so adorable and Ari is toooo frickin funny.

GRRReat show...

Vince better get a movie offer soon. Drama is way to obsessed with Jacqueline. I love that Eric is getting more jobs and Turtle is well Turtle he hasn't changed at all. I love love love Ari and Llyod.

I hope Eric makes it in this biz. Vince's character is becoming like too many young actors in Hollywood today - too big headed for his own good. I hope Carla's charcter sticks around too, I really like her as an actress (remember her as a cheesy younger sisiter of SJP in Miami Rhapsody?:lol:).

i love ari. he's so over the top (slapping a cell phone out of someone's hand?! lol!) and his one-liners are so hilarious.
hopefully vince gets back into acting. i also love how ari was so honest with him...he needed that wake up call!

I LOVE Entourage!! My only complaint about the show is ITS ONLY 30 MINUTES! I would love a full hour!! My favorite character is Ari, then it would have to be Drama!

me too!! i wish it lasted a whole hour.

How awesome was it that Mark Wahlberg (finally) made an appearance? LOVE HIM.