Entourage

1. Is anyone watching - this is such an enjoyable show to watch - Ari Gold is a classic

2. funniest show ever. I'm in love with Kevin Connoly.

3. Entourage is a great show! I love the dialogue between Eric and Ari!!

I was always wondering if this is what life is like in Hollywood. But after hearing about Lindsay Lohan's shopping trips I think it does a pretty good job documenting the "show-biz" life.

4. i really love this show! it's just fun and the Ari character completely makes the show for me :smile:

5. i just watched episode 9 - teh one when they go to vegas - i was laughing so hard at the end i nearly had a fit.
    I think its a pretty good take on teh lifestyle - when u are in demand like vince chase - life can only be filled with fun and lots of opportunities
    the paparazzi must stink tho

6. I'd watch it if I had HBO but I have just basic cable. My *hubby*..Adrian Grenier is in it!!!! I just love the guy :love:

7. u should look into renting the dvd's - season one and two are out on dvd

8. Waiting for tonight's episode - only two left!

9. I thought tonight is a season finale?!:nuts:

10. OMG - I just checked the HBO website. It is the finale!!

11. yaa - its depresing - its the finale

12. it is!? nooooooo! I love having my entourage on sunday nights! what will I watch instead...? I love the eric and ari banter!

13. it was a huge episode!!!

14. OMG! Ari is fired!

On a lighter note.. he won an Emmy!

15. ok.... they are absolutely not getting rid of jeremy priven. he is so incredibly popular and well loved by this show's fans. I think he'll be back in the next season after vince/eric realize their mistake.

I can't believe Bob signed the papers. poophead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice