ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

My perfectly imperfect ring. There is an inclusion that comes up to the table of the stone and I find it so stunning. I wish I had a loupe so I can look at it properly.

It's a slight champagne but it's a little bit of a chameleon in different light, as sometimes it looks pinkish.

I wanted something a little different but didn't want to hate it a few years later so I went with a classic solitaire and added a starburst one side halo in rose gold. So I can wear them separate if I ever started to hate the halo. So far though, can't not wear them together, so inlove with it.

It's only been a month and the endless questions about weddings is giving me hives and anxiety ‍♀️

IMG_1490001509.717706.jpg
IMG_1490001532.073014.jpg

My perfectly imperfect ring. There is an inclusion that comes up to the table of the stone and I find it so stunning. I wish I had a loupe so I can look at it properly.

It's a slight champagne but it's a little bit of a chameleon in different light, as sometimes it looks pinkish.

I wanted something a little different but didn't want to hate it a few years later so I went with a classic solitaire and added a starburst one side halo in rose gold. So I can wear them separate if I ever started to hate the halo. So far though, can't not wear them together, so inlove with it.

It's only been a month and the endless questions about weddings is giving me hives and anxiety ‍♀️

View attachment 3639780
View attachment 3639781

Oh WOW! :loveeyes: :faint:
I love that it's different.

View attachment 3639780
View attachment 3639781
Gorgeous!!! What a lovely ring!

As for the wedding (and planning), it'll all turn out beautiful, it always does, and the important thing is your marriage. People ask because they want to share your joy. Best wishes!

Gorgeous - are the bands also radiant cuts?

Yes the bands are radiant cuts as well. I had to wait quite a long time to get the quality of radiant side stones. I was just as excited when I saw them as when I saw the center stone! I had 2 left over from the set and am having them made into earrings. Even my husband said wow when he pulled the set out and gave them to me at the jewelers. I love it though because I can just wear the wedding band and it is super comfy and still a stunner when I'm playing in the yard with the kids. [emoji173]️

Reactions: Winterfell
Yes the bands are radiant cuts as well. I had to wait quite a long time to get the quality of radiant side stones. I was just as excited when I saw them as when I saw the center stone! I had 2 left over from the set and am having them made into earrings. Even my husband said wow when he pulled the set out and gave them to me at the jewelers. I love it though because I can just wear the wedding band and it is super comfy and still a stunner when I'm playing in the yard with the kids. [emoji173]️

Thanks for your reply. They are beautiful rings and as you say you can just wear the wedding band alone and it's stunning as a standalone ring. I've got a fairly large princess cut engagement ring - a wedding band like yours would look very nice with it!

Reactions: PursePassionLV