ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Don't have one yet but we've been shopping for one.... Almost decided on this Cartier one but it's hard to get the size I want without going wayyy over budget... Basically either this or a larger princess cut diamond (from a less expensive retailer) in halo setting. I don't understand why Cartier has no smaller princess cut diamonds :sad: It's so hard to decide! Cartier.png

That's a beautiful diamond very white. They are tricky to photograph I agree. Congratulations on your engagement.
Thanks Winterfell! I should clarify that I've been married for 11 years :biggrin: Solitaire rings are not a popular choice in my culture (we are more about yellow gold jewellery....LOTS of it...lol) , so I didn't get one back then. But I've always loved how they look. My husband got me this one for my 35th birthday this year... and he did really well!

Don't have one yet but we've been shopping for one.... Almost decided on this Cartier one but it's hard to get the size I want without going wayyy over budget... Basically either this or a larger princess cut diamond (from a less expensive retailer) in halo setting. I don't understand why Cartier has no smaller princess cut diamonds :sad: It's so hard to decide! View attachment 3659776

Did you ask them to look into their computer inventory? If there are any available, they might be able to have it shipped to the store for you to look at. Just a suggestion. I've never shopped at Cartier before, but I know Tiffany would do this for you.:amuse:

Lovely rings!!

After breaking my jewellery box I've spent most of today trying to organise my loose jewellery (the stuff I don't keep in individual boxes).

I thought I'd share my diamond rings on this thread. Below is a focused picture of most of my diamond rings.

There's also another picture of some of my other unboxed rings and earrings. It's a bit messy to organise; I'm going to try get some foam and design inserts to store things better. Clever storage/organisation ideas welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_6281.JPG
    IMG_6281.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 2,248
  • IMG_6280.JPG
    IMG_6280.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 2,281
  • IMG_6282.JPG
    IMG_6282.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 2,338