ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

I love your ring collection...so many beautiful designs and stones. E-bay has great ring holders...they have black velvet boxes with ring slots for 12 and more rings. I have one to organize my rings and I love it. some also have see through covers so you can see your collection at one time.

Thank you so much, that's very kind.

I've now managed to design some inserts with 1 cm foam that I found on eBay. I'm rubbish at DIY but both boxes look much better and I've managed to fit more rings and earrings in the same boxes. The thing is I like using the two current leather boxes because they are personalised: they have my name stamped in gold script on oxblood and black leather.

I'd love to see how you've organised your rings in the velvet boxes. Could you share a picture? Xx

Here is my engagement ring and wedding band. Been married for almost 3 years now. Still in love with my rings. The center stone is a 1 karat diamond with 4 small round diamonds on each side. Perfect stone size for my small hands. The setting is in white gold. Platinum is not used much here in my country.

Attachments

• IMG_4009.JPG
    IMG_4009.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 2,347
Here is my engagement ring and wedding band. Been married for almost 3 years now. Still in love with my rings. The center stone is a 1 karat diamond with 4 small round diamonds on each side. Perfect stone size for my small hands. The setting is in white gold. Platinum is not used much here in my country.

Beautiful set. Why is it that platinum is not used much where you are? I'm sorry, I'm just curious. :flowers:

My original ring is a 2.22 oec but we recently bought a 4.71 antique cushion from jbg and I had a custom ring made. It's out of this world beautiful!
It's absolutely stunning! Do you have a modeling pic? I would love to see it on your finger. BTW...what is "oec"? Would you possibly be interested in telling where you had this ring made?

It's absolutely stunning! Do you have a modeling pic? I would love to see it on your finger. BTW...what is "oec"? Would you possibly be interested in telling where you had this ring made?

oec means old european cut. This was before diamonds were modified into round brilliants. Unfortunately, there are less and less of true antique cuts left, as people re cut old stones to today's market trends. My jeweler refers to them as "diamonds with soul" and she's right!
My antique cushion ring is magic! Jewels by grace made it for me, she is based out of LA. She has an inviting website and prides her self on selling true antique diamonds. It was inspired by a ring I saw on an online auction site. She did such a superb job!