ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

View attachment 3661863 Vintage ring, circa 1950s. It is a round cut diamond with tapered baguettes on the side. However the prongs make it look also like a princess cut IMHO. I absolutely adore it!

Beautiful vintage ring [emoji173] It looks amazing on you! What size is your finger? The coverage is really nice. I'm biased I guess, because I just adore vintage pieces [emoji4]

Lovely rings!!

After breaking my jewellery box I've spent most of today trying to organise my loose jewellery (the stuff I don't keep in individual boxes).

I thought I'd share my diamond rings on this thread. Below is a focused picture of most of my diamond rings.

There's also another picture of some of my other unboxed rings and earrings. It's a bit messy to organise; I'm going to try get some foam and design inserts to store things better. Clever storage/organisation ideas welcome!

I really really really love all your colored stone rings!!!!! Do you wear them regularly?

I really really really love all your colored stone rings!!!!! Do you wear them regularly?

Thank you so much I love your engagement ring; congratulations on your anniversary!

Yes, I wear most of my rings on rotation. If you zoom in, there's a ruby ring and a sapphire ring in the box at the back that need more wear. The ones that get worn most are probably on the diamond side, and the pink emerald (Morganite) and the ceylon sapphires in the front of the coloured side.
I like colour coordinating when feasible!

Lovely rings!!

After breaking my jewellery box I've spent most of today trying to organise my loose jewellery (the stuff I don't keep in individual boxes).

I thought I'd share my diamond rings on this thread. Below is a focused picture of most of my diamond rings.

There's also another picture of some of my other unboxed rings and earrings. It's a bit messy to organise; I'm going to try get some foam and design inserts to store things better. Clever storage/organisation ideas welcome!

I love your ring collection...so many beautiful designs and stones. E-bay has great ring holders...they have black velvet boxes with ring slots for 12 and more rings. I have one to organize my rings and I love it. some also have see through covers so you can see your collection at one time.