Email from Coach

Haven't checked my mail but you'd think somebody could have edited the formatting on that email properly. C'mon Coach - you're all about the design!

But she isn't viewing the email from a computer? It looks like a phone screen print so some of the formatting might not have worked as intended. It looks like because of the resolution some of the lines ran out of space and wrapped oddly so it appears the formatting is a mess.

Bet it is a $50 gift card off a purchase of $300 or more.....something like that and it expires. Wondering if it is only going to people who have not shopped in a while or will be like PCE originally was.....a roll of the dice

Thinking about this some more, I think their first "gift" should go to everyone who has ever received PCE as a way of communicating their plans and easing us into the new normal

Last edited:
I didn't get this email of course, but what I do find funny is that the moment Coach decides not to do anymore PCEs I am suddenly back on their email list. I had not been receiving PCE emails, and the few times I would go in the store though they would reset me to receiving emails I would always get turned off somehow (even with online purchases as well). But now of course they can send me emails showing their products :smile: