eluxury experiences?

I just bought an ebony saleya last weekend at Saks and there was no cardboard or plastic wrapping. In fact, I think she sold me the display bag...I didn't pay much attention when she went into the back to wrap the bag.

Most of my bags were purchased directly from LV stores or Saks and I've never received plastic or cardboard...

I have purchased one bag mono from eluxury so far. It was a great experience for me. It came with plastic wrapped handles, all the hardware was wrapped in paper or plastic (can't remember) with the cardboard around the leather, by the hardware. Bag placed inside of dustbag and LV box with I think purple ribbon wrapped around box. This leads me to my question. I just received my ebonne damier saleya pm from LV.com today. I don't know why but I decided to order from them instead. Wish I didn't! The handles of the bag were not wrapped in plastic, and there was no cardboard around the sides by the hardware. To my horror the brass on two of the handles have small scratches on them! What am I to do? I feel I paid a lot of $$ for this bag and it should be brand spanking new with plastic attatched no scratches etc..! Am I asking too much here? Any advice? Thanks!