Elderly short woman with new Coco

LOL. First look at the thread title I thought you had taken a picture of someone while shopping or whatever. :roflmfao:

Anyway - It looks GREAT on you, and it looks like you're very comfortable with it (is it as soft as it looks?? :angel: ) You can definitely pull it off! (and don't call us short - I'm the same height...we are petite, not short ;) )

bluekit said:
LOL. First look at the thread title I thought you had taken a picture of someone while shopping or whatever. :roflmfao:

Anyway - It looks GREAT on you, and it looks like you're very comfortable with it (is it as soft as it looks?? :angel: ) You can definitely pull it off! (and don't call us short - I'm the same height...we are petite, not short ;) )

Again all thanks for the :heart: .... Bluekit, don't worry, I really don't think 42 is elderly or 5'3" is that short...just wanted to make you gals laugh!!

The bag is beautiful and slouchy...I find it to be very comfortable.

I am so glad I inspired some of you to give it a try. Also to all the teens and twenty somethings that commented--your comments made my day!! Remember you can rock the Chanel bags at all ages!!:supacool: