Elderly short woman with new Coco

macp6 said:
Ok this is how an elderly (42) short (almost 5'3") rocks a coco....Do you think I can do it??:supacool:

Elderly? Common now, elderly is more like the 60's and up. You're still a young turkey:graucho: I'm 49 myself and shorter than you 5' but I feel much younger:graucho: . You look great and that bag fits you well. We should form a club for the 40's and up club, hahaha:roflmfao:

look at how hot you look rockin that gorgeous bag, and you call yourself elderly? you are one HOT momma. i am almost 34 and i wish i could rock that bag the way you do:yes: . you definitely wear it well. congrats!!!!:wlae: :wlae:

wickedassin said:
I soooooo don't get your "elderly" comment :smile: But I actually think the bag looks great on you and is much more stylish on women over 35. I think it looks too trendy on the younger gals but oh so chic on "older" ones.

Ditto! Looks great on you - very stylish and confident!

thanks gals!! I still feel like I am in my twenties. Sometimes I can't believe I passed 40 already!! My two little girls keep me young!
Tweetie, love the comment about your DH!
PS my DH is a year younger than me and he tells whoever will listen that he likes "older women"!!

macp6 said:
Ok this is how an elderly (42) short (almost 5'3") rocks a coco....Do you think I can do it??:supacool:
LOL, elderly!????? That looks HOT on you! I LOVE it, and what's with every averaged height woman calling themselves short, come on, average height for women in US is 5'3" last time I checked.....:smile: BTW many of these celebrity girls we see with this stuff on in magazines and are 5'2" and below and a lot of people think the stuff looks good on them!