Eggplant City!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily wrong. I just couldn't tell either way for sure and wondering how you and Greendrv could tell. It could be real just from those pictures, but no pics of serial tags/hologram/auth card and with poor lighting. Someone asked about the bag on the fendi authenticate thread, and I said it could be real but none of the pics we need for authentication is included in the listing. Then someone took my exact statement and put it in an inquiry to the seller, and now you can see it in the Q&A of the listing!! Hilarious!!

Could be authentic, but I wish the seller would take more seriously the concerns of buyers and prove authenticity. He added more pics of the bag, but still not the hologram/serial tag. Is that too much to ask? :shrugs:
When this City was first posted here I thought it look authentic, although the pics were crap at best. After looking at all his other auctions in an attempt to determine the mystery identity of his "A-list celebrity" I also noticed the spy. Even with his very poor lighting and lack of the usual pics of hologram/authenticity card/ serial#, the leather on that spy looked so yummy I could eat it. Then I checked Greendrv's site and noticed she had both the bbag and spy listed on her deals and steals section. I have no clue how she can tell - good question to ask her. Since she thought they were authentic and most everyone here agrees the City is legit, and the spy looks good from what little this seller has provided in terms of pics I went with both of them as being authentic.

I still think they're both real, I just think this seller is being quite a jerk. He seems to not really care about helping his cause by alienating potential (and current) bidders. It's always a crap shoot until you hold the bag in your hands and inspect it.

I'd love to know how Greendrv knows these bags are authentic from the pics provided. She's like Carnac the Magnificent!!!!:wtf:

:party: OMG YOU GUYS! I GOT IT! I THINK I AM IN SHOCK!
:love:
I HAVE TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO PP100! SHE WAS SWEET ENOUGH TO WALK ME THROUGH THE WHOLE ESNIPE PROCESS, AND IF IT WASN'T FOR HER I WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN IT! SO THANK YOU PP, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY NEW EGGPLANT BALENCIAGA BAG!!!
:heart:
:sweatdrop:
Of course now it's sweating time, waiting for it to arrive as described and without delays. I wrote the seller and said I was a pf member and the moment the bag arrives I will come on the pf and tell everyone one what a wonderful seller he is, and what a beautiful authentic bag I bought from him. So lets hope I have a reason to do all that!
:hysteric:
And of course now I start freaking out over what sort of charm/braid I can make for her, and I will be heading out today to find something pretty. I think some amethyst stones for her, and maybe pink saphires or pink tourmaline with a eggplant, bbgm pink, and white braid combo would be TDF!!! Yes, I am just as obsessed with these accessories as I am with Bal bags! It used to be a cheaper obsession too, until I put real gold and gemstones on my Inidgo City. Now I am hooked on braids with real stones! And the last thing I need is another expensive obsession!
:shame:
Thanks again pp100, and all who wished me congrats. You know I will be posting photos the moment she arrives!!!!

Deana, congratulations. You got a beautiful bag. That color is IMO one of the best ever produced by Balenciaga.

I'm sure all will turn out without incident as I know this seller will be extra careful to prove himself with this sell. I think we all hope that thee drama will be well worth it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.