eBay pet peeves! Post yours!

I didn't know about limits. Does this mean that ebay limits the number of times a new seller can make revisions on items they already have listed, or does it mean ebay puts a limit on the total number of items I can sell because I am new? Sorry for all these questions. Clearly, I have a lot to learn! But I am so thankful for all the information and expertise from you and others on this forum.
You get a certain number of items you can list, but every time you revise a listing, it adds to that count. So if you have 10 listings but revise each of them once, that counts as 20.
Your limits might show on your seller overview page. There is usually a dollar and an item limit.

Reactions: Purses & Perfumes
You get a certain number of items you can list, but every time you revise a listing, it adds to that count. So if you have 10 listings but revise each of them once, that counts as 20.
Your limits might show on your seller overview page. There is usually a dollar and an item limit.
I see - so in order to minimize revisions, it might be best to choose the 'buy it now' only option while actually listing the item and make sure 'best offer' is not selected. Of course ebay could come in and add the 'best offer' option later or so it seems! Thank you for clarifying.

I see - so in order to minimize revisions, it might be best to choose the 'buy it now' only option while actually listing the item and make sure 'best offer' is not selected. Of course ebay could come in and add the 'best offer' option later or so it seems! Thank you for clarifying.
I believe they only do that for newer sellers. They think they are helping! They've never messed with my listings.

I believe they only do that for newer sellers. They think they are helping! They've never messed with my listings.
When I first listed an item, I could not even find the option to remove best offer - it was only when I went back in and explored a bit today that I was able to locate it!
Another newbie question - sorry for so many! Can a seller cancel a buy it now listing at any time and if yes, where do you go on the site to do it? Thanks!

When I first listed an item, I could not even find the option to remove best offer - it was only when I went back in and explored a bit today that I was able to locate it!
Another newbie question - sorry for so many! Can a seller cancel a buy it now listing at any time and if yes, where do you go on the site to do it? Thanks!
By cancel, if you mean end a listing, on a desktop, on your listings page, on the left side of the page next to the item, there is a drop down menu that starts with "edit." If you click on the arrow to get the drop down menu, one of the items is "end item." It usually makes you log in again, then you have to pick a reason for ending it.

You can leave feedback (or you should be able to)!
I'm a bit torn about leaving any feedback because I just left a neg for the fake I mentioned last week (the seller was unresponsive and deserved it), so I don't want to be perceived as a problem buyer if sellers check my FB left. I hate that you're basically darned if you do darned if you don't in these cases.