eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

With respect, the buyer is an inexperienced ebayer (only 4 feedbacks) who hasn't left feedback in any of her 4 transactions so it's not you. And there's nothing wrong with that. Feedback is voluntary and I'd rather a buyer who doesn't leave feedback than one who complains (in feedback) about every seller with whom she's done business.

Your buyer did pay for her item! And unless a listing is BIN/IPR, ebay allows buyers to wait to pay, which she did. Listings can state that payment is due on auction's end but it's unenforceable.

Why would you even consider negging her?

1. The person has more than one user name.

2. I opened a non-paying bidder claim within the amount of time eBay said I had to wait. I could’ve resisted it. This was last year, so I don’t recall all of the time it took, but a fairly significant period of time passed before a payment was made.

3. There was no communication even though I had reached out. I didn’t know what was going on. I opted to wait the whole time, yes, but I wouldn’t say that’s a good buyer.

Perhaps this is just me, but it’s never occurred to me to make a seller wait for payment. If they say 2 days after the auction ends, I pay immediately. In this instance, it was much longer than 2 days. They had received a final warning before the case automatically closed.

Granted, i dislike eBay & haven’t sold on there since. My eBay experiences as a buyer have generally been fine. I’ve not been a fan from the seller in. Just my opinion.

I just closed my case on a non-paying bidder: ams4553.
Item number is 254332827306.

She swooped in just before my auction ended and placed the winning bid. I looked up her feedback, whether she had a verified address through PayPal, etc. Everything seemed okay, but I thought it was curious that she was selling a few Tory Burch Miller sandals, the very item I just sold her. I sent her an invoice the next day, with a brief message congratulating her on her winning bid and reminded her that the order would be cancelled if payment wasn’t posted within 48 hours of the auction’s end. However, thanks to @BeenBurned and others posting on the eBay forum, I learned the best way to deal with a NPB was to open a case on her.

Reactions: Zeremine