eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

Hello everyone, time to share my story :smile:
my buyer leverage2019 bought from me vintage Gucci pouch and in 2 days vintage Gucci shoulder bag clutch, the first one was sent from my USA address and the other one from GREECE where I am for the moment, the first one was delivered but I didn't upload the tracking details just sent him the message. The other one was delayed a little , but for this listing I offered standard international shipping it means that the shipping can take 7-27 bussiness days, usually the packages riched recipient in 10-14 days but I wanted be covered because sometimes things happened. Anyway on 12th day he opened undelivered item case on Ebay, I don't know how he could but he did, My tracking showed that the package was in transit , then suddenly he opened the new case for the first pouch which was delivered :smile: , I immidiately upload the tracking, and thanks god this case was closed in the same day. Then I wrote to Ebay that maybe my buyer just scammer ( clever one, seems like he just looks for the opportunuty to grab the items for free) they answered that they undestand what I said especially after he open the case for the second delivered bag but the first case is still open . The package arrived in the Post office on 03/25 and the tracking shewed expected delivery on 03/25, the other day it just showed that it was in the Post office, after 3 days I did searching request but USPS never responded, For 2 days I tried to call them but without success. Then I open the case and somebody fro USPS answer but they still looking for it :smile:))))
I ask the buyer if he got the bag , no anwer and I close to believe that the bag was delivered and they just never update the tracking information, because if the bag is in the Post office why he didn't go there to take it or if he didn't wanted any more refused to take it. Ebay put the case on hold .
He did the same to other 2 sellers, I contacted with them to see what happened. Anyway I reported him for scam, an other sellers will do it . Don't know if it helps :sad: ...
P.S. Today finally have answer from the USPS that the package was delivered the same day on 03/25 :smile:

Reactions: Bales25
Update to my update. The local PO confirmed that it was delivered (which I know already because of the buyer reselling).

Now they're going to let me know if the online tracking can be updated. I assume this is impossible, right? Because they can't scan the label anymore. Has anyone ever had the online tracking updated by some kind of manual way?

Lazy drivers also forget to scan packages without s.c. I've received a couple in the past that were never updated. So no point in paying extra from s.c. when it's the same gamble!

Reactions: Shoppingalways
Update to my update. The local PO confirmed that it was delivered (which I know already because of the buyer reselling).

Now they're going to let me know if the online tracking can be updated. I assume this is impossible, right? Because they can't scan the label anymore. Has anyone ever had the online tracking updated by some kind of manual way?

Lazy drivers also forget to scan packages without s.c. I've received a couple in the past that were never updated. So no point in paying extra from s.c. when it's the same gamble!
SHe's probably honest and won't claim non-receipt but as suggested earlier, save a PDF of her listing and also, save the documentation that you received from the post office. You probably won't need these proofs but you'll have them. You're better safe than sorry.

Reactions: JadaStormy
SHe's probably honest and won't claim non-receipt but as suggested earlier, save a PDF of her listing and also, save the documentation that you received from the post office. You probably won't need these proofs but you'll have them. You're better safe than sorry.

I just realized I posted in the wrong thread (doh!). I was using my cellphone. I have made the documentation of her listing and I'm waiting for the proof from the PO. Thanks again for all your help!

I am new to selling on ebay and I am wondering if its even worth the hassle! But my question here is this - when you block a buyer, and they try to purchase your item and don't succeed, will they know its because they have been blocked?

Wow, I haven't looked at what this person buys but they neg everyone! And the few positives that were left as "revised" were probably the result of extorted refunds.

jere610

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...s=true&keyword=323764990755&searchInterval=30

Oh wow! 11 negs just last month.
Sad thing is the sellers all left her positive feedback because she paid promptly.
And every once in a while, ebay gets it right!
jere610 ( 47) Not a registered user

Reactions: meepabeep