eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

In my case, he or she is not a buyer but a seller who uses my images and ignores me asking him/her to remove the pictures. If they can steal pictures that don't belong to them, I'm sure they can commit fraud as buyers!
kristadwilliams

In my case, he or she is not a buyer but a seller who uses my images and ignores me asking him/her to remove the pictures. If they can steal pictures that don't belong to them, I'm sure they can commit fraud as buyers!
kristadwilliams
I noticed that you added a blurb to your listing referring to the stolen pictures. Stay on top with ebay until they remove her listing! Don't just do it by phone call. REPORT through VeRO. When they remove the listing, it's a huge ding to her account!
http://ocswf.ebay.com/rti/compose?items=262679216452&seller=kristadwilliams
Please contact the VeRO Program

Reactions: LL777
I noticed that you added a blurb to your listing referring to the stolen pictures. Stay on top with ebay until they remove her listing! Don't just do it by phone call. REPORT through VeRO. When they remove the listing, it's a huge ding to her account!
http://ocswf.ebay.com/rti/compose?items=262679216452&seller=kristadwilliams
Please contact the VeRO Program
Thank you for you response. I did submit the form to VERO yesterday unfortunately the listing is still active. I called eBay tonight and told them that by not removing this listing they side with the seller who commits crime. I will do further research tomorrow and will not let it go. I don't want to see parts of my body in someone's listing

Thank you for you response. I did submit the form to VERO yesterday unfortunately the listing is still active. I called eBay tonight and told them that by not removing this listing they side with the seller who commits crime. I will do further research tomorrow and will not let it go. I don't want to see parts of my body in someone's listing
I submitted a bunch of listings from a seller who C&P'ed my descriptions and it was about 36 hours before they were removed. I would expect picture theft is a lot easier for them to verify the infringement so it might not take as long.

A phone call can also help after you've reported and not seen action.

ETA: It's also helpful (with picture theft, especially) to point out that all your listings have the same background and photographing style, whereas she has just that one listing with your pictures.

I submitted a bunch of listings from a seller who C&P'ed my descriptions and it was about 36 hours before they were removed. I would expect picture theft is a lot easier for them to verify the infringement so it might not take as long.

A phone call can also help after you've reported and not seen action.

ETA: It's also helpful (with picture theft, especially) to point out that all your listings have the same background and photographing style, whereas she has just that one listing with your pictures.
I received this email from the seller; however, the listing is still with my images.

New message from: kristadwilliams (59)
I grabbed these pictures from Google Images, I hadn't realized they were your pictures. I am very sorry.

Buyer: bhawanathaimassage2013

Problem/issue: I sold an authentic LV to her and she received the item and immediately claimed it was fake or not real via eBay. The best part is that she's done that more than once recently and I have talked with two other sellers verifying the same thing happened to them. One seller had prevailed and another is waiting for more info. I found out one of the seller's ID because she left a negative feedback but removed by eBay and eBay said that feedback wasn't in accordance with the rules. However, before eBay removed the comment, I happened to see it so contacted her right away. She shared with me her story and she said other sellers have contacted her about this bhawanathaimassagr2013. One seller I talked with said when she talked with eBay, eBay admitted it was a frequent behavior of this buyer. I will be contacting eBay since it all happened today. However, want to leave this to help others not to sell to her ever!

Want to update this for everyone. I have talked with several more sellers who recently sold LV items to this buyer and same issues, but a couple sellers experienced a new behavior from this buyer. One thing this buyer tried to pull was to do business outside of eBay, which I know we are all familiar with of buyers trying to pull that stunt. It's a big pattern of behavior which eBay ignored time after time. I called them everyday for three days and they said I must accept the return otherwise they would step in and if they side with the buyer, I won't have the bag back and also out of the money. I sent a prepaid UPS insured shipping label to the buyer and she didn't use, but sent me a USPS tracking number saying she sent the bag back. No tracking info available now on USPS. I am going to wait and see if anything shows up at my door. eBay is Ridiculous if you ask me! Please block this buyer or if you ever have any issues with her, please report her ASAP!

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Want to update this for everyone. I have talked with several more sellers who recently sold LV items to this buyer and same issues, but a couple sellers experienced a new behavior from this buyer. One thing this buyer tried to pull was to do business outside of eBay, which I know we are all familiar with of buyers trying to pull that stunt. It's a big pattern of behavior which eBay ignored time after time. I called them everyday for three days and they said I must accept the return otherwise they would step in and if they side with the buyer, I won't have the bag back and also out of the money. I sent a prepaid UPS insured shipping label to the buyer and she didn't use, but sent me a USPS tracking number saying she sent the bag back. No tracking info available now on USPS. I am going to wait and see if anything shows up at my door. eBay is Ridiculous if you ask me! Please block this buyer or if you ever have any issues with her, please report her ASAP!

Wanted to update everyone that everything ended well for me that eBay decided in my favor. Here's the full story if you want to read more.

Share your horror stories as a SELLER on eBay!

http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/Share-your-horror-stories-as-a-SELLER-on-eBay!.932951/

PITA buyer ellepearlstei_0 :tdown:

Wants to return COACH bag saying that it is not authentic. Bag authenticated, but buyer refuses to put down the fake card because
she does not want to eat the return shipping. Buyer's user ID "appears" new, but I have a pretty good feeling she isn't new to
ebay with how she knows how to play return game using her fake accusation.

PITA buyer ellepearlstei_0 :tdown:

Wants to return COACH bag saying that it is not authentic. Bag authenticated, but buyer refuses to put down the fake card because
she does not want to eat the return shipping. Buyer's user ID "appears" new, but I have a pretty good feeling she isn't new to
ebay with how she knows how to play return game using her fake accusation.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
UPDATE: ebay sided with newbie/no feedback buyer so we actually paid close to $40.00 for the seller to take our bag out for a spin. Oh, we got a defect as well.
To add insult to injury the buyer crammed the bag into a too small of a box so the bag now has some nice, new creases. :cursing:

Buyer ellepearlstei_0 (Ellen Pearlstein) add to your bbl as fast as you can!