eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

rollerskate1988
1. Didn't pay
2. Was picked up by ebay unpaid item assistant
3. Finally paid
4. Received item and *** FILED A NOT AS DESCRIBED CLAIM WITH PAYPAL (not ebay)- said this was not a new item ***
5. I received the item returned with the claim with the TAGS CUT OFF.

I filed a counter claim but both this buyer and I have 100% positive feedback. They ruled in her favor but refunded me $50 also.

It was a Wildfox sweater and those are distressed anyway. She clearly cut the tags off. At least it wasn't a $2K designer bag.

Yikes! I couldn't get to my BBL fast enough.

rebeckin

This buyer came up on TPF "authenticate this Coach" when the seller posted that the buyer alleged that the item purchased was fake. (The bag rebeckin received is authentic.)

This is her toolhaus of feedback left for others. Notice all the positive comments with neg and neutral dings.
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=rebeckin&Dirn=Left+by

ETA: Here are the AT Coach posts for reference:
#17316 - http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach.889527/page-1155#post-30644748
followed by: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach.889527/page-1155#post-30645291
and
http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-coach.889527/page-1155#post-30645611

Last edited:
How do you use this toolhaus tool?
My scam buyer, rollerskate1988, has a 100% ebay rating but look at the mess for her in toolhaus.
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=rollerskate1988&Dirn=Left+by

These were left over one year ago, maybe that is the reason they don't affect her rating now?
I'm fed up with ebay, seriously.
All buyers have 100% feedback since 2008 when ebay changed their feedback to only allow sellers to leave positive feedback for buyers. As such, the only members who may have negs or neutrals would be those who also sell.

This buyer, rollerskate1988 has 75 feedbacks as a seller but there are just 3 neutrals and no negs, so yes, her feedback (even as a seller) is still at 100% And even negs and neutrals drop off after a year.

But her feedback left for others is a problem and shows that she's probably not a good risk as a good buyer!

For buyers, the important feedback to look at is what she left for others and as you've shown, rollerskate1988 is a blockable buyer!

All buyers have 100% feedback since 2008 when ebay changed their feedback to only allow sellers to leave positive feedback for buyers. As such, the only members who may have negs or neutrals would be those who also sell.

This buyer, rollerskate1988 has 75 feedbacks as a seller but there are just 3 neutrals and no negs, so yes, her feedback (even as a seller) is still at 100% And even negs and neutrals drop off after a year.

But her feedback left for others is a problem and shows that she's probably not a good risk as a good buyer!

For buyers, the important feedback to look at is what she left for others and as you've shown, rollerskate1988 is a blockable buyer!

Thanks for the EXCELLENT info!
Things have changed so much from when I was buying and selling a few things on ebay early on (around 2005). Back then everything was so much easier. It was just individuals buying and selling stuff from their own closets. Now there are all these professionals and you need to be a professional yourself to navigate around it. I will still continue to sell an occasional item on ebay that I have grown tired of - just because there aren't too many alternatives. But seriously I wonder if it is worth it anymore. You can always cart everything off and send en masse to the realreal.

Buyer: bhawanathaimassage2013

Problem/issue: I sold an authentic LV to her and she received the item and immediately claimed it was fake or not real via eBay. The best part is that she's done that more than once recently and I have talked with two other sellers verifying the same thing happened to them. One seller had prevailed and another is waiting for more info. I found out one of the seller's ID because she left a negative feedback but removed by eBay and eBay said that feedback wasn't in accordance with the rules. However, before eBay removed the comment, I happened to see it so contacted her right away. She shared with me her story and she said other sellers have contacted her about this bhawanathaimassagr2013. One seller I talked with said when she talked with eBay, eBay admitted it was a frequent behavior of this buyer. I will be contacting eBay since it all happened today. However, want to leave this to help others not to sell to her ever!

Problem/issue: I sold an authentic LV to her and she received the item and immediately claimed it was fake or not real via eBay. The best part is that she's done that more than once recently and I have talked with two other sellers verifying the same thing happened to them. One seller had prevailed and another is waiting for more info. I found out one of the seller's ID because she left a negative feedback but removed by eBay and eBay said that feedback wasn't in accordance with the rules. However, before eBay removed the comment, I happened to see it so contacted her right away. She shared with me her story and she said other sellers have contacted her about this bhawanathaimassagr2013. One seller I talked with said when she talked with eBay, eBay admitted it was a frequent behavior of this buyer. I will be contacting eBay since it all happened today. However, want to leave this to help others not to sell to her ever!
Yikes, she sure buys a lot of fakes! Even if she believed they were fake, you'd think she'd learn a lesson and buy from the store!
Out of 21 feedbacks left (total), 25% were negs and 2 others were positive but with negative comments. (A total of 1/3 of her feedbacks indicate "issues.")
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30

Yikes, she sure buys a lot of fakes! Even if she believed they were fake, you'd think she'd learn a lesson and buy from the store!
Out of 21 feedbacks left (total), 25% were negs and 2 others were positive but with negative comments. (A total of 1/3 of her feedbacks indicate "issues.")
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30[/QUOTE

I should have learned to check the feedback she left for others and I wouldn't be in this situation. I reported her via the eBay link and asked other sellers to do so whom I talked with. I hope others will do the same. Am going to email all these negative feedbacks she left and see if these sellers would do the same to this buyer.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30
Probably one of the most mind boggling things is the fact that his/her handle actually explicitly points to a massage parlor in San Fran, CA. Besides potentially poorly representing their business with that name choice, I wonder if there's some actual criminality involved... Either way it's hard to believe someone is this dim unless they are completely neurotic.

Thanks! This person sent me a low ball offer for an item I was selling. Glad I ignored her anyway.

Probably one of the most mind boggling things is the fact that his/her handle actually explicitly points to a massage parlor in San Fran, CA. Besides potentially poorly representing their business with that name choice, I wonder if there's some actual criminality involved... Either way it's hard to believe someone is this dim unless they are completely neurotic.

I agree that it is a weird situation of using the business name on eBay if they are not a reseller and the address matched the business vs someone misuses a common business name.