Ebay Bucks thread

Are these bonus offers for new purchases? for the 10% I noticed I won something the day before (but didn't pay for it yet) and I activated the 10% ebay bucks offer and paid for it, and only got the standard 2%

The item must be purchased and paid for during the promotional period to get the bonus bucks.

Reactions: BeenBurned
I've been getting some ebay bucks offers fairly consistently since the start of the year. Yesterday, I got one for 10% ebay bucks on both buying and selling. I need to read all the fine print but it says it will be good on sales through March 5th and it's 10% ebay bucks on sales up to $100.

Hi....I've always received ebay bucks offers, but I never get ebay Coupon Codes. Are you supposed to sign up somewhere for them? I'm clueless and would appreciate any ideas. Thanks!!!

Hi....I've always received ebay bucks offers, but I never get ebay Coupon Codes. Are you supposed to sign up somewhere for them? I'm clueless and would appreciate any ideas. Thanks!!!
I don't think so. I've just recently gotten them. I got a 20% off a few weeks ago. The only thing I think you need do is make sure you do this: on the communications preferences page for ebay, scroll to "promotions and surveys" and check "general email promotions" and then save.

I don't think so. I've just recently gotten them. I got a 20% off a few weeks ago. The only thing I think you need do is make sure you do this: on the communications preferences page for ebay, scroll to "promotions and surveys" and check "general email promotions" and then save.
Thank you. I do have my preferences set in that manner. Perhaps EBAY just doesn't like me (pout)

Reactions: whateve
Hi, I was just reading through the bucks schedule since I have accumulated quite a few. The current cycle ends today June 30 and bucks are issued July 15?
Thanks if anyone can confirm/clarify :smile:

Normally it's a little closer to the beginning of the month, like around the 3rd or 5th. Usually you can check My eBay and it'll say when it's being issued.