Ebay Bucks thread

I swear they wait until just after you buy to send these things!
I'm almost positive that is the case! I didn't get the last offer. I bought a bunch of things in the last few days. I won an item while I was asleep this morning, before they sent the email, but I didn't activate the offer until after I had won the item, so I don't get it for that one either.

I'm almost positive that is the case! I didn't get the last offer. I bought a bunch of things in the last few days. I won an item while I was asleep this morning, before they sent the email, but I didn't activate the offer until after I had won the item, so I don't get it for that one either.

I think so too. I am watching a $2800 item that ends tonight, but I didn't get the offer. I did buy a few items in the ~$100 range over the last few days, but I guess that did not get their attention ;)

I've just bought some items yesterday (Cyber Monday) and then I got the offer today. There also was a flash sale ($15 off $75+) a couple of days ago so I have been buying the last few days. They know how to get me to spend more money!

I'm sure many of you know this already but I got a call from Ebay saying that they were lowering their base Ebay bucks to 1% instead of 2% beginning in 2017 "but will be doing a lot more promotions along the way instead." :/

I'm sure many of you know this already but I got a call from Ebay saying that they were lowering their base Ebay bucks to 1% instead of 2% beginning in 2017 "but will be doing a lot more promotions along the way instead." :/

I got the same email, too. I don't mind the 1% as long as they keep coming with the 10% offers :happydance:

I learned the hard way - don't buy anything with ebay bucks that you may want to return. Same goes with Ebay GC - it is damn near impossible to get a credit or refund via Gift Cards to use on a future purchase.

I learned the hard way - don't buy anything with ebay bucks that you may want to return. Same goes with Ebay GC - it is damn near impossible to get a credit or refund via Gift Cards to use on a future purchase.

That's strange, I've always gotten a credit for the things bought with Ebay bucks and returned. If you look in your Ebay bucks activity, it should show that your Ebay bucks certificate was credited for that specific amount. It will be valid for 30 days, I believe. What you do to redeem is to use the same certificate code that they issued you for that quarter.

Are these bonus offers for new purchases? for the 10% I noticed I won something the day before (but didn't pay for it yet) and I activated the 10% ebay bucks offer and paid for it, and only got the standard 2%