Ebay auction second chance off, should I take it?!?!

Yes it a medium....... I don't have a modeling pic right now. I LOVE it though! Its my ONLY signature bag and its the only carly I would buy because I don't see people carrying it all the time. Here is a pic of it when I first got it!

Attachments

• carly.jpg
    carly.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 28
The inside pics look believable to me, trying to take a picture up close w/ flash I can see how you'd get that color from the blue. I actually see a really really light powder blue shade, not tan.

Sounds good.. but just so you know if someone bid right under you (which most likely they did) she may have sent a second chance offer to them too, and in that case they could accept and take the bag.. just making sure you know that! :tup:

OH..Thanks!! Do they sell Coach items there for good prices?? I don't think I have been to Jacksonville yet..

If you call Coach's toll-free # and place an order, that's where the items come from. If you have an item you want that's not in the store near you (or if you'd rather not go to the store) you can call JAX for it.

Yes I did think that maybe she did give the second chance offer to the next highest as well, I guess if it's gone it's not meant to be. I am just really not sure im capable of having the purse i really really want (sig stripe tote) and also buying this one. I know it's an EXCELLENT deal, but ehhh i also dont think it will match much.

I think i'll let her go:crybaby: IDK!!! lol

Yes I did think that maybe she did give the second chance offer to the next highest as well, I guess if it's gone it's not meant to be. I am just really not sure im capable of having the purse i really really want (sig stripe tote) and also buying this one. I know it's an EXCELLENT deal, but ehhh i also dont think it will match much.

I think i'll let her go:crybaby: IDK!!! lol

Well if you want the signature tote more and can't have both then I think you are making a smart choice. :yes: This is a great price but if you don't want it as much or don't think you will wear it as much then how good of a deal is it? :P Good Luck! ;)