Ebay auction second chance off, should I take it?!?!

Personally I'd pass. I still don't see how the blue could get so washed out in the close-up pics and still have the pen marks visible. But I'm really gun-shy about buying Coach on Ebay anyways due to the massive numbers of fakes on there.

You could ask her for more pics, maybe in the sunlight? The bag looks totally authentic to me.. Ebay can be scary but there are a lot of great sellers/buyers on there too.. I happen to be both! :yes:

The Carly looks authentic and for a good price. I am wary, however, of second chance offers, after hearing some horror stories of scams. I've never made one myself nor have I ever accepted one. I'm not sure if the pen marks will come out (not really sure what you'd use to get them out?) Personally, they would kind of bother me, but the description says they're light and not really noticeable and they're on the inside so no one will see them. Of course, it's up to you! Good luck and let us know what you decide!

I don't see how a camera could turn blue into tan?
Looks fishy to me... But IDK it's a great purse for a great price... assuming you get the real one?

Ask her how she likes her Heritage tote? She bought a pink large one!!!

LOL

Eek so jealous!

I just noticed the "tan" lining issue... that is strange, but the seller seems to be reputable. Could that be the top part of the bag like by the zipper, is that usually the same color as the lining or is it khaki?

Hmmm I'd think it has to be a camera issue even though that seems iffy in a way. It just doesn't make sense for someone to be honest about pen marks they couldn't even see at first glance, and dishonest about everything else. They have sold/are selling other bags that look authentic, and they have perfect feedback. I'd personally pay through paypal to protect myself & take a chance.

I went to work at 3 and just got home...so I was thinking about it all at work lol...see i love the bag and i do believe she is honest in what she is saying. Plus she has shipping label from coach im guessing..package slip she says.

But i do want the sig stripe gunmetal/black tote too...i dunno what to do!! wonder how long the second chance gives me :O

BEFORE you take it call JAX and find out if these are no longer available. They made like 600 more and I got mine in September. It is authentic but with PCE you could get it for $261!

tikilove- The funny thing is, is that I was absolutly not going past 200 for this purse:tdown:. The total with shipping came out to be 198.95 hahaha...but i know i could get a brand new one but i wouldn't pay that much for it. thanks tho! BTW Tiki, do you have a modeling pic of yours and is it a medium? i believe this one is.